Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
My TYD's estimated start of production date has past but it has not updated to in production.
Same. I was hoping to see an update in TYD sometime yesterday but nothing happened.
Sponsored

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Echoing what others have been saying, my estimated "Start Production" is June 24th but TYD is still stuck at "Scheduled for Production", let's see if it will update after this Friday.

StackPivot

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Have a build starting on July 29 with PEC LA delivery in mid October. No date changes (yet) on TYD.

That said, I thought that all car manufacturers have at least 2 suppliers for all components, to minimize disruptions to the supply chain.

most_vexing_parse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-tron, Porsche Taycan GTS, Macan Turbo (order)
Country flag
Echoing what others have been saying, my estimated "Start Production" is June 24th but TYD is still stuck at "Scheduled for Production", let's see if it will update after this Friday.
Same here, same date, same situation.

dalvidds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Same here, same date, same situation.
Mine had a start production date of 6/17 and completion date of 6/24. Also still stuck on scheduled for production. However, completion date has moved to 7/8. A lot have experienced a 2 week to day delay. So I’m hopeful it’ll be done on 7/8. Delivery date has not changed, which according to the Volkswagen shipping dates floating around, my 4s should make it to the shipping port on time.

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
I rather they halt than to give you inferior parts. Making it more of a over $100k camry

dalvidds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine had a start production date of 6/17 and completion date of 6/24. Also still stuck on scheduled for production. However, completion date has moved to 7/8. A lot have experienced a 2 week to day delay. So I’m hopeful it’ll be done on 7/8. Delivery date has not changed, which according to the Volkswagen shipping dates floating around, my 4s should make it to the shipping port on time.
Mine has officially switched to start production.

Poshfpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S ID3
Country flag
Out of interest, when does your car first appear in the app in any form? Relative to the slot you've been told about that is. Mine is still blank and I have a supposed September build slot. Seeing it there would make things feel more real.

Nuttyatco

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Out of interest, when does your car first appear in the app in any form? Relative to the slot you've been told about that is. Mine is still blank and I have a supposed September build slot. Seeing it there would make things feel more real.
Mine appeared in MyPorsche just before I locked in my configuration - late April. At that time I was looking at an end July delivery, possibly. Delivery date still hasn’t been confirmed - I think they are waiting until the car is complete and on a ship to confirm anything. 🤪

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
Production ready date of my car is mid July, confirmed mid June by dealer. (order from 1/12/2021) Keep posted if something change.
wow! That’s an incredibly long lead time to order a car! You, and many of your European peers on this forum, have an incredible amount of patience. The last time I ordered a car to my specs the lead time was 6 months and I thought I was going to lose my mind. 😝

Best of luck! Long time coming so I hope it works out for you.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
wow! That’s an incredibly long lead time to order a car! You, and many of your European peers on this forum, have an incredible amount of patience. The last time I ordered a car to my specs the lead time was 6 months and I thought I was going to lose my mind. 😝

Best of luck! Long time coming so I hope it works out for you.
We Europeans (if I'm still allowed to call myself one after Brexit) aren't necessarily more patient, we just use a more logical date format 😁

sedeuG

First Name
L. G.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, 2 X Ducati, Taycan 4S Crayon
Country flag
Hello
On MyPorsche my 4S chalk has the information "scheduled for production" since 2022-04-23, it persists not going to the next phase which in Portugal is "Your vehicle has been produced".
The estimated delivery date only the dealer has access to, I called him now and he informed me that the date of 15-07-2022 remains there.
So I hope there are no more delays, and in two weeks the torture will be over.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
We Europeans (if I'm still allowed to call myself one after Brexit) aren't necessarily more patient, we just use a more logical date format 😁
I think dates are confusing for everyone on here.

So I suggest we have our own unique formula of yy/dd/mm - so today is 22/30/06.

Then everyone is equally confused and we all have to stop and think about it every single time - so it's fairer. 😀

I hope it catches on and becomes globally recognised.
I don't want it to become a well intentioned, but failed experiment like Esperanto or Bitcoin (remember those). 🤣

WRC_1S

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, 1969 911t
Country flag
I think dates are confusing for everyone on here.

So I suggest we have our own unique formula of yy/dd/mm - so today is 22/30/06.

Then everyone is equally confused and we all have to stop and think about it every single time - so it's fairer. 😀

I hope it catches on and becomes globally recognised.
I don't want it to become a well intentioned, but failed experiment like Esperanto or Bitcoin (remember those). 🤣
Reading that formula gave me a nose bleed mate! 😂
Sponsored