Taycan drops camo revealing headlights, tail lights, rear side window

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
It's funny, because the wheels were the only part of the Mission-E that I absolutely hate. Super tacky.
Sponsored

Friedrich

First Name
Friedrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future: 2020 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y; Current: Boxster S, Acura MDX; Past: 66 VW Beetle, 82 Porsche SC Targa, 91 Acura NSX, 98 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2002 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
Country flag
Lots of interesting details in the article......Base model low $90s, S model upper $90s, turbo start at $140....so figure a properly configured Taycac purchase price $20 above MSRP.

But lots of other info in the interesting info

"Waiting in the wings are a 928-style coupe, a matching cabriolet, and a proper SUV."
Guess the cabriolet is the electric Boxster and the SUV the electric Macan, but the coupe?

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
BUT NO SUICIDE DOORS! BUT NO 24" WHEELS! BUT NOT EXACTLY AS THE CONCEPT LOOKS SO I'M TAKING MY DEPOSIT BACK TO THE SANDBOX WITH MY POUTY PANTS ON!

GreggT

First Name
GreggT
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.drivingfanatic.com
Vehicles
Multiple Porsches and Mercedes AMG
Country flag
Words literally fail me as to how beautiful the Taycan is..
Would we be out of line to possibly ask for some disclaimer....or are we safe in assuming you are not affiliated in any with Porsche AG or an authorized dealership?
Thank you.

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Would we be out of line to possibly ask for some disclaimer....or are we safe in assuming you are not affiliated in any with Porsche AG or an authorized dealership?
Thank you.
Nah, just being positive. And it is better looking than any other 4-door in production today.

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
BUT NO SUICIDE DOORS! BUT NO 24" WHEELS! BUT NOT EXACTLY AS THE CONCEPT LOOKS SO I'M TAKING MY DEPOSIT BACK TO THE SANDBOX WITH MY POUTY PANTS ON!
Great for you...... are we really interested...... no.

dewporsche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Another rough mock-up with white overlay. Didn't have an opportunity to factor in the shadows from the front vents.

Porsche Taycan Taycan drops camo revealing headlights, tail lights, rear side window taycanwhite