Taycan Forum -effects on build price

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
A quick thought here : There's an almost +$12k difference (upward :surprised: in my build since I joined the forum. I'm getting a far better car with sensible choices, but this is the addictive part of this forum. Now I'm almost in that category where some would find it sensible to switch to a Turbo (but that's not happening for me) from 4s. The forum is the little 'refuge' we all come to after speccing, re-speccing on the Porsche configurator and when the rest of your family and friends have given up. In general, there's been really helpful discussions that have helped me select the best options - thoughtfully. But every now and then you tumble upon another post and feel you also want that option. For me, aesthetics wise it was the aluminum rhombus package, performance wise PB+ and tech wise: ACC. I've also switched to full leather. Ofcourse it's helped me get rid of some bad decisions.

Here's a wishful error by the Porsche configurator that my SA couldn't stop laughing about. So sharing for fun (Ofcourse I still like a round steering wheel)

Porsche Taycan Taycan Forum -effects on build price Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 7.07.18 PM
Sponsored

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
How did you unlock the mythical Taycan Plaid with the optional Performance Yoke Plus??

I know what you mean about the forum though.. That said I've used this place to whittle down about 16k from my previous build lol > PN8TW2M9

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
Maybe now people will stop complaining about not being able to see the time and temperature…?

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
I got my 4S off the lot so didn't get to built, but when it came to ordering my CT4, this forum definitely helped with some the decision. Owning one also helped me realize what I don't need on my new build, so I've actually been able to save some decent coin.

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
It could be worse. I came here to get advice on a 4S build only to order a Turbo and now I’ve got a Turbo S arriving in a few months. Yet more pressing than all of this is that my wife wanted a Tesla; I’m now forever in her debt.
Sponsored