dmislovi

First Name
Davor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i8, Taycan
Country flag
Does anyone know the numbers of all the replacement parts?
Sponsored

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Only difference is the lower lip - painted or CF. Center area differs for ACC and other options.
Contact Suncoast Porsche for P/N & pricing.

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I see saw more changes than just the lower lip painted when I had the 4S and my turbo side by side.

@lpher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT4
Country flag
From what i can tell...the main bumper trim is the same on the Taycan sedan models, while the difference is on the lower parts, as XLR82XS points out.

The partnumbers for these particular parts for the Taycan Turbo are as follows:

Spoiler (lower front) - 9J1 807 541 A
Spoiler trim (lower left)- 9J1 807 819 (turbo) / 9J1 807 819 A (turbo s)
Spoiler trim (lower right)- 9J1 807 820 (turbo) / 9J1 807 820 A (turbo s)
Grille (center) without surroundview - 9J1 807 683 B
Grille (center) with Surroundview - 9J1 807 683 C

...and lastly. Please dont take my quick research as gospel, and you are hereby adviced to doublecheck partnumbers before you go about ordering! :D

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
From what i can tell...the main bumper trim is the same on the Taycan sedan models, while the difference is on the lower parts, as XLR82XS points out.

The partnumbers for these particular parts for the Taycan Turbo are as follows:

Spoiler (lower front) - 9J1 807 541 A
Spoiler trim (lower left)- 9J1 807 819 (turbo) / 9J1 807 819 A (turbo s)
Spoiler trim (lower right)- 9J1 807 820 (turbo) / 9J1 807 820 A (turbo s)
Grille (center) without surroundview - 9J1 807 683 B
Grille (center) with Surroundview - 9J1 807 683 C

...and lastly. Please dont take my quick research as gospel, and you are hereby adviced to doublecheck partnumbers before you go about ordering! :D
this along with some bracketry etc - the only thing that remains from a non-turbo is the exterior painted portion. The park sensor mounts are different too.

The kit that Suncoast provides is complete - its competitively priced and peace of mind because its not missing anything.

@lpher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT4
Country flag
this along with some bracketry etc - the only thing that remains from a non-turbo is the exterior painted portion. The park sensor mounts are different too.
You are indeed correct...most of the brackets related to the parksensors will also need to be changed out.

The kit that Suncoast provides is complete - its competitively priced and peace of mind because its not missing anything.
As the OP is not from the US, i wouldnt be surprised if he wanted to source from somewhere closer to him than Suncoast. Especially since he's a lot closer to the Porsche partsbin in germany than most on this forum ;)

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
You are indeed correct...most of the brackets related to the parksensors will also need to be changed out.

As the OP is not from the US, i wouldnt be surprised if he wanted to source from somewhere closer to him than Suncoast. Especially since he's a lot closer to the Porsche partsbin in germany than most on this forum ;)
my bad! It's so easy to think that we (the individual) are the center of the universe and the forum gives the impression we are within a small close community - thanks for correcting me!

@lpher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan CT4
Country flag
my bad! It's so easy to think that we (the individual) are the center of the universe and the forum gives the impression we are within a small close community - thanks for correcting me!
No correction... Lets call it a geographical reminder :) Also you are spot on about this forum.
Sponsored