WalterG

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
I purchased the Taycan funk liner from Suncoast for my 4S and am super disappointed. It doesn't really fit. Posting this so others know what they are getting.
https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/skutayftl.html

This sure doesn't seem to have been designed for the Taycan. The liner is about 2.5" smaller in the front/back dimension and about 1.5" smaller in the side/side dimension vs the frunk interior dimensions. Despite that, it is actually super hard to push into the frunk because of the lip and then when it is in, it is way smaller than the frunk unlined. Basically there's dead space between the liner and the frunk due to the liner lip and contour. The other odd thing is that there are handles for grasping from the exterior sides - but, the liner can't be taken out by the handles (the lip is tight against the side so you can't get your hands in to grab the handles) and it is clearly not designed to be put in / taken out on a regular basis, so I don't get what the handles are for.

The liner's going back and I'll live with vacuuming the frunk occasionally. I use the frunk frequently since it's kind of nice to have bags held upright and relatively secure for "spirited" driving :)

Porsche Taycan Taycan front trunk liner (frunk) from Suncoast review 1607209622008
Sponsored

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Last edited:
OP
OP
WalterG

WalterG

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
You can get the Suncoast Frunk liner in if you take out the left and right covers where the tire stuff is. It makes the space too small though. I should have sent mine back, but got it well before I got the car, so it's just holding other Taycan cleaning materials in my closet. Pretty expensive. I would just use the frunk as it is and not put anything wet in there other than a cooler.

REIL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ / MY20
Country flag
Image of the Porsche liner from dealer and part number.
No debris currently getting in at the handles.

Porsche Taycan Taycan front trunk liner (frunk) from Suncoast review 16247982-876C-46D7-831A-5BB78F1DACCC

Porsche Taycan Taycan front trunk liner (frunk) from Suncoast review D4CA7ADA-5AD3-41BC-9EBC-ADDF0310D8B8

Las Vegas Taycan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag