Taycan GTS Allocation Available at MSRP freeze date is in 5 days

KORUSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Country flag
Hey everyone, I had to back out of my Taycan GTS allocation and I was wondering if anyone from the forum is interested taking it?

Freeze date is in 5 days so it is still modifiable so you can configure it to your spec

They are selling at MSRP (East coast dealer and they are open to sell to out of state customers)

There is a 8,000 non refundable deposit (but you get your deposit back if you decide that you don't want to take delivery and the dealership sells the vehicle to another customer)

It is July build September Delivery

Comment below or PM me for additional info
Sponsored

Last edited:

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
Man I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I was ready right now but I need to wait a little bit because my lease isn't up til Dec 2022. Plus SoCal dealers are still marking up the MSRPs. When I am ready and SoCal won't sell at MSRP than I'll be looking out of state.
Best of luck and I'm sure someone will snatch your allocation up.

buhhy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Lexus IS350
Country flag
With how the supply chain is looking, you probably wouldn't take delivery until closer to December anyways.

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag
My dealer said that they have allocations but several have been taken back from the factory because the wire harnesses are made in Ukraine and as of now have no idea when or how many they will be able to produce. I’m assuming they know how many can be built with what IS in the supply chain and outside of that they just can’t predict when production will meet demand.

OP
OP

KORUSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Country flag
Hey everyone, I found a buyer and its currently pending sale (paperworks) I will close/update this thread if any changes
Sponsored