Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
Why are they doing this when existing demand can't be met? The last thing Porsche should be messing with is a Ltd edition Taycan!

Accountants should not be allowed to run car companies imho.
My thoughts exactly.

And on the colour...I was changing my eldest son's nappy when he was a couple of months old (10yrs ago), and he shit all over me. I think Porsche found the t-shirt I was wearing and used it for PTS.
Sponsored

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
My thoughts exactly.

And on the colour...I was changing my eldest son's nappy when he was a couple of months old (10yrs ago), and he shit all over me. I think Porsche found the t-shirt I was wearing and used it for PTS.
The exclusive manufaktur Taycan Säuglingsscheiße edition.

DCYL725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
color can be darker...if it was close to military green, would be amazing.

Agree that the current color looks like phlegm. Light green with yellow tint. Not a great sight.

DCYL725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2021
Country flag
I’ve been saying it for years, Porsche could make a PTS color out of urine, call it River Yellow, and there would still be people that would think it was ‘epic’.
Depends on how hydrated you are. River Yellow might not work haha.

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
They don't actually have to sell many, it's pure marketing.

The less they sell, the more "exclusive" it is. Porsche knows what they're doing to loosen our pockets don't worry...

Reactions: Dee

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
meh. At least based on pics, this is my least favorite of all the off-white shades. Sure it will be very unique and exclusive, but that's about all it has going for it. Chalk/crayon and Ice grey are far nicer. I would even pick coffee beige over this sh1t stain of a color. Just my opinion of course - if you love it, that's all that matters :)

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
Porsche Marketing is top in the world - Porsche last I checked is the most profitable car company in the world - of course Porsche knows what they are doing - I have the utmost respect for Porsche - and they will have zero problems selling out this particular special edition - in fact I'd be surprised if it wasn't already sold out…Porsche knows what they are doing no question. I marvel at them while they unload my wallet with a smile on my face - they are truly evil. I love it.

Edward

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
It's a stickers-and-paint special edition that every other mainstream automaker does. Can't wait for the 10th anniversary Taycan special edition ...

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
It's not even on the Porsche UK website yet. I actually like it. But i wouldn't trade in my GTS for another tweaked GTS.... I think i'll wait for taycan facelift GTS or go mad and get the electric cayman 1000BHP!