andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just so happens I have those wheels and agree they look really good and are rare - but would still go RS Spyders!
Sponsored

AlexG

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
993, iPace, Taycan(s) on order
20” GTS (turbo S) black wheels are better than any of the 21” factory options.

Fight me.
I think the 20” standard GTS wheels look cool, especially given this is an EV. I don’t like the look or (lack of) utility of (to borrow another poster’s description) the watch strap tires that come with the bigger wheels

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
I too have a carmine red GTS on order. I am going with the GTS exclusive rs spyder wheels. It completes the look and uniqueness of the GTS. If the rs spyder wheels hadn’t come out it was an easy choice of mission e wheels

Mattyh

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
540i
Country flag
I’ve ordered rs spyder wheels on my gts. It was a no brainier, everyone has the e mission wheels so these will look different. Plus in black only on a gts makes them more rare

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I'm partial to the Misson Es and had mine painted gloss black. If I were to purchase a GTS I'd probably go with the GTS exclusive RS Spyder wheels. On any other model, I'd stick with the Mission Es.

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I do like the Mission-E wheels, however they are quite common now. Certainly on a GTS I’d go with the RS Spyder option in black!

OP
OP

KORUSA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Country flag
I do like the Mission-E wheels, however they are quite common now. Certainly on a GTS I’d go with the RS Spyder option in black!
Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS RS Spyder Wheels vs Mission E Wheels iris
Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS RS Spyder Wheels vs Mission E Wheels iris (1)

Thanks guys! I appreciate your comments and it seems like the majority liked the RS Spyder Wheels over Mission E wheels on a GTS. Your comments made me solidify my decision for RS Spyder Wheels.

I had to spec GTS interior in Carmine Red as well to complete the look. My build locks in 2 days and I am very happy with how it turned out! Thank you all

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
iris (1).jpg
iris.jpg

I am set on Carmine Red but can't decide on the wheels. Mission E was the reason I wanted a Taycan but RS Spyder Wheels in Black is like the identity of GTS trims. What do you guys think I should go with?
Mission E.
So unique, define the car, hark back to original concept.
Get compliments/remarks on them constantly.
RS spider look great- but in 6 months will just be another black wheel on the car. I kinda think a GTS specced with Mission Es will be that much more unique. Carmine looks badass btw.

F2003-GA

First Name
Jaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo GTS
Country flag
I don't like Solid black wheels and Porsche do not offer RS wheels in alternate color so I went with Mission E on my 2023 GTS ST order - Neptune Blue/Truffle

Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS RS Spyder Wheels vs Mission E Wheels Nep-Truf 1

Dr. G_4_ZZZ

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, 911 Turbo S
Country flag
iris (1).jpg
iris.jpg

I am set on Carmine Red but can't decide on the wheels. Mission E was the reason I wanted a Taycan but RS Spyder Wheels in Black is like the identity of GTS trims. What do you guys think I should go with?
I say go GTS.

Seanm

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5
Country flag
iris (1).jpg
iris.jpg

I have just taken ownership of a Turbo S and decided on the Spyder wheels. They are very striking and look so much better than what you see in the pictures.
Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS RS Spyder Wheels vs Mission E Wheels 22611A7B-25FB-4658-9A88-783044CDA097
Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS RS Spyder Wheels vs Mission E Wheels EEF59FB7-08BC-4C2A-8AD7-C16742B6426D

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
I have the Mission E wheels on my white GTS... for summer, and 21" black rims for the winter :)!

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
I have just taken ownership of a Turbo S and decided on the Spyder wheels. They are very striking and look so much better than what you see in the pictures.
22611A7B-25FB-4658-9A88-783044CDA097.jpeg
EEF59FB7-08BC-4C2A-8AD7-C16742B6426D.jpeg
Thanks for posting these photos. I have a Taycan on order with the spec still changeable for around six weeks yet. I did have the 21" Taycan Exclusive wheels (including painted jet black metallic) specced, but a few days ago I saw the RS Spyder rims in real life, and they look so much better than the photos. So today I went to my dealer and changed a few options, including the rims to the RS Spyder design. I also changed the colour from Dolomite Silver to Ice Grey.

Your photos are the best I've seen for showing how good the (non-GTS) RS Spyder rims look.