First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
you’re not missing much:

“The lineup will grow again in the middle of next year with a variant that will slot just below the Taycan Turbo. The new GTS model should be powered by a 93.4-kilowatt- hour battery and have sporty styling and handling.”

OP
OP
SushiStu

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
Middle of next year…

OP
OP
SushiStu

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So, it'll be a 4S with a touch more power, performance battery, PTV, PDCC, RWS, Sport design with black pack, 21" black wheels and all black accessories.

Do you reckon they will go with the regular leather free interior but with tweeks for the "GTS interior pack"?

sounds spot on to be fair.

BeTay22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 BMW X5 while waiting for more high-power chargers
Country flag
So, it'll be a 4S with a touch more power, performance battery, PTV, PDCC, RWS, Sport design with black pack, 21" black wheels and all black accessories.
The Panamera GTS comes with 20" wheels while PTV, PDCC and RWS are still options. Why would the Taycan GTS be any different?

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Any updates on the Taycan GTS ? I just came across this post. Apparently unpublished news on the Porsche website (some 4 hours back).

Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS to be announced this year? E4042131-6475-4ECB-A8E1-36EB79F7E25B

Almost no dealers are taking orders on the Turbo, by saying no build slots are available till June. This might actually make sense. My dealer is still tight lipped about the GTS but if anyone can get more info - would be super helpful.

OP
OP
SushiStu

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is kind of why I put a “dealer deposit” on a GTS and a standard deposit on the turbo. The GTS always seems like good value to me.

i don’t want to drop Turbo money when I don’t have to. 600bhp is plenty.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
Any updates on the Taycan GTS ? I just came across this post. Apparently unpublished news on the Porsche website (some 4 hours back).

E4042131-6475-4ECB-A8E1-36EB79F7E25B.jpeg

Almost no dealers are taking orders on the Turbo, by saying no build slots are available till June. This might actually make sense. My dealer is still tight lipped about the GTS but if anyone can get more info - would be super helpful.
I believe that’s what they did for the 2022 Macan, the new GTS is last year’s turbo

OP
OP
SushiStu

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ah, I bet that is refering to the macan not the taycan. The text is cut off.

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
My local Porsche contact person called me yesterday with that, they have a GTS allocation/build slot for December, 2021(!). My original plan was spring time. Winter is kind of dangerous heir with Wild-East-Style drivers in rubbish cars without winter tires so want to avoid it for the begging...
When I asked it he said the next allocation is July (Taycan GTS, not CT or ST). So decided to book December. This time 1-3 month delay is almost standard. We will see...

In fact it is not "last year's Turbo", just 30HP up to 4S (overboost figures are not known yet).
Turbo stays as it is. But nothing 100% it is the data my dealership received preliminary.

OP
OP
SushiStu

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In fact it is not "last year's Turbo", just 30HP up to 4S (overboost figures are not known yet).
Turbo stays as it is. But nothing 100% it is the data my dealership received preliminary.
No info on any extra options you get over 4S?

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
No info on any extra options you get over 4S?
Will have new wheels, expectedly some new colors next to the 30PS power up and Race Tex (former Alcantara) interior. If you see the difference 911S per 911 GTS will be very similar. We will see soon, expectedly on 11.17 as a targeted date of GTS config pops up.

GTS versions sometime over hyped, anyway. It is in fact a package model (4S) with slightly increased power, some sound deadening out, re tuned suspension to the sporty side. Plus Alcantara inside and blacked out elements outside. Big surprise is not expected.
Sponsored