smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
Sorry guys, can't find any hints for this on the web....

With the taycan saloon, then the CT and then the GTS all coming out in staggered years from each other; will the mid-life facelift (not just the annual upgrade) years for each also be staggered? or will they harmonise to be all done in the same year?

To be specific - if we are expecting the saloon to be 'mid-life' facelifted in MY23 - would they also 'mid-life' facelift the CT in that year too? and same for the GTS (both coupe and CT) ?

I guess it would make sense for any significant common battery/range/drivetrain type upgrades, being common to all, to be done in the same year?

cheers

edited for clarity (saloon and mid-life facelift)

Last edited:

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
Sorry guys, can't find any hints for this on the web....

With the taycan coupe, then the CT and then the GTS all coming out in staggered years from each other; will the facelift years for each also be staggered? or will they harmonise to be all done in the same year?

To be specific - if we are expecting the coupe to be facelifted in MY23 - would they also facelift the CT in that year too? and same for the GTS (both coupe and CT) ?

I guess it would make sense for any common battery/range/drivetrain type upgrades, being common to all, to be done in the same year?

cheers
I think you call Coupe the Saloon. Taycan Coupe is not out yet.
.2 models (called by you facelift) came out at the same time for all variants against to .1 model-build-up.

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Hello Frank,

Nope: I signed a letter of intent yesterday, was there at P Munich again today, confirmed in person that we'll meet again Wednesday Nov 17th when the configurator will be online, and that I have their first GTS build slot, which will be in February.

So now all the GTS has to have is a sufficiently bigger engine output than the 4S, from my perspective. Otherwise, the LOI will go into the garbage can.

Then comes the question: Silver or white ;-)?

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So now all the GTS has to have is a sufficiently bigger engine output than the 4S, from my perspective. Otherwise, the LOI will go into the garbage can.

[/QUOTE]
And where is your border line for "a sufficiently bigger engine output than the 4S"?

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
I think you call Coupe the Saloon. Taycan Coupe is not out yet.
.2 models (called by you facelift) came out at the same time for all variants against to .1 model-build-up.
thanks Janos - I edited to correct errors - cheers

Last edited:

Roppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S MY22
Country flag
Hello Frank,

Nope: I signed a letter of intent yesterday, was there at P Munich again today, confirmed in person that we'll meet again Wednesday Nov 17th when the configurator will be online, and that I have their first GTS build slot, which will be in February.

Then comes the question: Silver or white ;-)?
Surely, the GTS should be Carmine red? ?

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
And where is your border line for "a sufficiently bigger engine output than the 4S"?
The 50kW rumour that I heard. If that is true, jay :)!

Last edited:

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
[/QUOTE]
The 50kW rumour that I heard. If that is true, jay :)!
[/QUOTE]
Crossing my fingers.... Strongly hope that, my source will be wrong (+20kW).
Sponsored