SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
mind you. on the 911, the GTS interior pack is extra on the GTS. The cheek of it is beyond belief.

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
mind you. on the 911, the GTS interior pack is extra on the GTS. The cheek of it is beyond belief.
haha- was watching a Macan GTS review the other day and they mentioned the same thing

Bognar67

First Name
Janos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T M3P 2019, Taycan GTS 2022, i4 40 MS 2024
Country flag
Guys in the US,

First of all calm down, do not destroy your positions running to dealers now. If no production/low production (with the well known issues) no dealer or waiting list that will bring you a car. People on the "so called waiting list" will pay the price. I know, you are the "first" or the "second" on the "waiting list", but believe me it is nothing. Everybody 1st or 2nd on the "list"...

As soon as things getting better that is the time to go to the dealer, because they will need you to sell their allocations. Now they do not need you because NO CARS. Simply putting you on the "list" that officially nothing, only means that you will pay MSRP, that is crazy. Normal times nobody pays MSRP, only the fool ones.

Be patient for couple of months and will get your car same time but with better conditions.

You have to accept the fact of that, supply chain troubles stopped production, that resulting what we see. It will be solved relatively soon, since a big semiconductor factory just opened in Austria especially to supply EU car manufacturers.

Up to that watch this video seeing the realistic situation.

Y1BDB1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911, CT4S
Country flag
This from another forum would suggest a Taycan GTS to be announced in November with production in December but only for the saloon. This may have changed 5 times by now though.

Porsche Taycan Taycan GTS to be announced this year? sched

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Guys in the US,

First of all calm down, do not destroy your positions running to dealers now. If no production/low production (with the well known issues) no dealer or waiting list that will bring you a car. People on the "so called waiting list" will pay the price. I know, you are the "first" or the "second" on the "waiting list", but believe me it is nothing. Everybody 1st or 2nd on the "list"...

As soon as things getting better that is the time to go to the dealer, because they will need you to sell their allocations. Now they do not need you because NO CARS. Simply putting you on the "list" that officially nothing, only means that you will pay MSRP, that is crazy. Normal times nobody pays MSRP, only the fool ones.

Be patient for couple of months and will get your car same time but with better conditions.

You have to accept the fact of that, supply chain troubles stopped production, that resulting what we see. It will be solved relatively soon, since a big semiconductor factory just opened in Austria especially to supply EU car manufacturers.

Up to that watch this video seeing the realistic situation.

Yes but likely chip shortages will still affect the market and production thru most of 2022 is the prediction by many analysts so even the upcoming Nov announcements will likely mean not much with P-car dealers still having constrained supply thru at least early - mid - late 2022. Meaning MSRP if you want a vehicle will be the standard not just for Porsche but a lot of others for a while in the US at least. So for now I'll keep my commission # and allocation for my 2022 Taycan CT-4 even if it is likely to be possibly delayed if chip shortages/crises continues.

Watch this one too...

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
I haven't heard anything from my SA but in 2 other places, I've been told that even if the GTS is available on the config this Nov, deliveries in the US won't happen till Q2/Q3 of 2022.

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S PBP
Country flag
Yup. Sport Turismo is on its way. They’re doing the last parts of testing nowadays. Only thing that could delay ST is the lack of materials (bottleneck of production). Also there’s a lot of CT and Sport Saloon orders which already took the production capacity.

Ive seen the sport Turismo in person. Both inside and outside. It’s a very cool looking car.

But Rear boot space isn’t much bigger.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
It is a fairly expensive option on the already fairly expensive 718GTS too.

im85288

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Yup. Sport Turismo is on its way. They’re doing the last parts of testing nowadays. Only thing that could delay ST is the lack of materials (bottleneck of production). Also there’s a lot of CT and Sport Saloon orders which already took the production capacity.

Ive seen the sport Turismo in person. Both inside and outside. It’s a very cool looking car.

But Rear boot space isn’t much bigger.
This is fantastic news and definitely the model I want to go for. Hopefully announced in November.

Having seen it in real life is it safe to say it’s basically the CT without the black arches round the wheels and with a similar ride height as the Saloon?

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S PBP
Country flag
This is fantastic news and definitely the model I want to go for. Hopefully announced in November.

Having seen it in real life is it safe to say it’s basically the CT without the black arches round the wheels and with a similar ride height as the Saloon?
Yep, that sums it up pretty well ?. Luggage/rear boot is similar to the CT as well. Only thing I don’t know for sure is if the Taycan ST will get the top spoiler or not (like the Panamera).

It’s a mean looking wagon. But for me the Sport Saloon will always look better.