So you like it? First time driven an EV?I got 5 minutes behind the wheel of a Turbo being delivered yesterday and my first impressions of this very short drive are:
1. It is the smoothest, best handling car I've ever driven, including my M5, Alpina B6 and all that preceded it.
2. Great sound with the Bose.
3. Very comfortable and wonderful driving position.
4. Thought it would be difficult to get in and out but wasn't.
5. The power curve is just plain intoxicating-and that was in Normal mode. Cant imagine what it'll be like in sport mode.
6. Brakes were fine but a bit spongy. Perhaps it's just a matter of getting used to them. They were not ceramic.
Things I didn't get to judge:
1. Back seat
2. Sport mode
4. Shifting modes while underway
I will get a full immersive experience once my dealer in NJ gets its allocation in about a month and then I can submit my build and order it. Still don't know if European delivery will be an option for fall delivery.
I will report back...
Oh, and I can't wait to dig in deeper and actually own one.
The first travel of the pedal is just regenerative braking, the actual mechanical braking comes after that.6. Brakes were fine but a bit spongy. Perhaps it's just a matter of getting used to them. They were not ceramic.
don’t trust everything you read onlineBose had a new write-up on the Taycan.
TECHNOLOGY AND FEATURES
Love how it sounds