Taycan MY 2021July production vechicles that have been held up and have to be delivered

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
Agree. My vehicle completed production and is sitting at a 1/14/22 delivery date, but seems to be slipping every two weeks. I haven’t heard of anyone that was produced in July receiving delivery.

My car completed production mid July 2021. I took delivery Sep 27 2021. It did sit in the Jacksonville port from 8/14-9/23 waiting on the TPM sensor. There are 3 other missing components due to chip (2nd key, steering column, and phone charger).

vdr

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe a Taycan...
Country flag
Anyone still waiting a MY21? Still waiting to hear anything …
Got an email that my car exited production on 11/12 and the car is currently at Emden awaiting a vessel. Hoping that it gets loaded on the RC Prestige. No idea as to whether it’ll get held at the port on either side but at least some progress….

Last edited:
OP
OP
dickp

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Since I cancelled my July production MY21 CT and have taken delivery of a MY 22 CT4, I have been curious what was going on with the MY21 CT. I ask my SA what he had herd on it. He said they had gotten a notice that certain options were being deleted from the vehicle. Did not say what they were. I am sooo glad that I was able to switch to the MY 22 CT4 & although I have only had it for 2 days, I am loving it.
Still wishing all of you that have stayed the course on the July production vehicles the best of luck and hopefully you will be taking delivery soon.

Last edited:

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Just FYI my TYD updated today
Production completed 11/23
Arrived at emden 11/26
It’s now waiting ship assignment
Congratulations bro! I know you've been the most patient of all of us who had to deal with this fiasco. My MY22 completed production on 11/19 and arrived at Emden on 11/24. We'll probably be on the same ship. And if your situation is any indication, my MY21 is probably there too!
Sponsored