Taycan Prices

Mr. Mercedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
W223 S450, X3M40i
Country flag
Hello fellow Aussies.

Just wanted to know if anyone on here was ok with sharing information regarding any discounts/perks they were able to achieve during their negotiations.

PM is fine if you would rather not post publicly.

Any discussion is appreciated.

Cheers
Sponsored

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Not sure if that info is applicable in different countries. However, I did get a great price here in California, but that is entirely dependent upon the dealer and your relationship with that dealer.

iCEWATER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman, Macan
Country flag
I'm about to order a new Taycan 4S.
I'm also interested to see what discounts people in Australia were able to get?
Thanks

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo - Tesla model X
Country flag
Hey guys,
I’m from Sydney and did not receive any discounts. Being a new car built to order and not readily available here it was always going to be a tough ask to get a discount.
Have you tried asking your dealer?

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
Not sure if that info is applicable in different countries. However, I did get a great price here in California, but that is entirely dependent upon the dealer and your relationship with that dealer.
Hey..In Cali myself and currently negotiating with the dealership. Could you tell me what percentage of a drop from your build MSRP you were able to negotiate down to? I have little frame of reference as to what would be considered decent. I can DM if that's more suitable.

andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I think a lot depends on your relationship with the dealer, whether you are looking at a car on the showroom floor/dealer order that is in transit (as opposed to a specific order for yourself to your exact requirements) and any trade in. I was treated very well by my dealer (Porsche Centre Willoughby) in Sydney.

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hey..In Cali myself and currently negotiating with the dealership. Could you tell me what percentage of a drop from your build MSRP you were able to negotiate down to? I have little frame of reference as to what would be considered decent. I can DM if that's more suitable.
Initially, I got 5%, but after things went south with my order, I negotiated an additional 2%. I wouldn't take that to be something “normal”. Anecdotally, I'm told that my deal was extraordinary and I lucked out. Cars in general, and Taycans in particular, are extremely constrained and most dealers are selling them for full boat. Good luck!

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
Initially, I got 5%, but after things went south with my order, I negotiated an additional 2%. I wouldn't take that to be something “normal”. Anecdotally, I'm told that my deal was extraordinary and I lucked out. Cars in general, and Taycans in particular, are extremely constrained and most dealers are selling them for full boat. Good luck!
Thanks.. You got a great deal!
Sponsored