Taycan repair manual

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Anyone got a copy or access to Taycan repair manual?
Sponsored

benver

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I have seen a US$500 illegal english/china copy, but passed...

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I saw someone selling the one online below for $3K. Any owners from Massachusetts who tried to request a copy under the state right-to-repair laws? That is one way how the Tesla owners got a bunch of information helpful in repairing their cars when Tesla refuses to do so or chargers thousands for repairs which can be done with sub $100 worth of parts.

Porsche Taycan Taycan repair manual 1628761453401

ChronoMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT
Country flag
Im under the impression they dont make hardcopy repair manuals anymore (Information Technik is not the actual repair manual used by techs in repairing the cars), and its all on PIWIS now?

OP
OP
whitex

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Im under the impression they dont make hardcopy repair manuals anymore (Information Technik is not the actual repair manual used by techs in repairing the cars), and its all on PIWIS now?
That is what I've been told, but this looks like an exhaustive overview which Porsche put together (it looks fairly convincingly real - https://www.ebay.com/itm/184826272603 ). I suspect even if Porsche didn't actually print it, they published a PDF which can be turned into a physical copy. I'd love to get my hands on this (electronic form even better for searchability), learn more about the car, but not for $3K.

ChronoMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT
Country flag
yea $3k is utter insanity. That seller would serve themselves better by putting it at something more realistic. These manuals have a way of being digitized and passed around by the owner community. Its just a matter of time for this one if it hasn't happened already.

Edit: Here's the 54 page technical press kit....Ill let this go for $1,500:

https://newsroom.porsche.com/dam/jc...8b845e321/PAG_Taycan_Technology_PM_EN.pdf.PDF

Last edited:

maniak8

First Name
Yelik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hello does someone have manual for front right door panel disasembly? I need it to dissassmble it the right way + to see all mounting points
Sponsored