Taycan Sport Turismo at the Ring!

Rollep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW i3
Country flag
Oh no, don't turn the beautiful Taycan into an ugly Panamera minivan, please!

Rollep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW i3
Country flag
inevitable. Not for us. Other people can have toys too. Ugly toys ....
The thing I don't understand is why can't they just stick to the Cross Turismo and be happy with that.

Porsche has been going on and on about the Taycan being a sportscar and then they introduce this monstrosity that looks like a bl**dy hearse.
Ain't much left of Mission E that's for sure.

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The thing I don't understand is why can't they just stick to the Cross Turismo and be happy with that.

Porsche has been going on and on about the Taycan being a sportscar and then they introduce this monstrosity that looks like a bl**dy hearse.
Ain't much left of Mission E that's for sure.
they’re being moderately aggressive about rolling out BEV across the lines. It’s a good thing, although this model isn’t interesting to most of us here. The Bev macan will hopefully be followed by a Bev cayman which should be interesting. And then hopefully a hybrid 911 turbo.

OP
OP
Dee

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
they’re being moderately aggressive about rolling out BEV across the lines. It’s a good thing, although this model isn’t interesting to most of us here. The Bev macan will hopefully be followed by a Bev cayman which should be interesting. And then hopefully a hybrid 911 turbo.
Well, I've heard some people cancelled their reservation cuz of the room in the back...

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, I've heard some people cancelled their reservation cuz of the room in the back...
lol. I know all those words, but I just don’t understand what you’re saying ... Personally I’d rather more 911 and less panamera. I suspect the Bev macan will be popular although it doesn’t sing to me any more than the current macan.

OP
OP
Dee

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
lol. I know all those words, but I just don’t understand what you’re saying ... Personally I’d rather more 911 and less panamera. I suspect the Bev macan will be popular although it doesn’t sing to me any more than the current macan.
There's a Taycan group on Facebook so I found out some people cancelled theirs just cuz it doesn't have enough room.

I think there will be more (two door) sportscars in the future.
Right now it's just more about volume models (although expensive) right beside the Panamera for the ice line.
There will be a sportscar beside the 911 (but much later, also after the Tesla Roadster 2)
And already announced: an electric Macan beside the Cayenne and or ice Macan.
This way you can decrease the ice line when sales go down in favor of electric.
Something like that.

Friedrich

First Name
Friedrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future: 2020 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y; Current: Boxster S, Acura MDX; Past: 66 VW Beetle, 82 Porsche SC Targa, 91 Acura NSX, 98 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2002 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
Country flag
This hearse seems to be too short in the rear for a coffin to fit in.......maybe only for people with a cremation....:giggle:
Sponsored