Taycan Sport Turismo: more pics

beaudawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The rear end and rear three-quarter view are quite nice. The profile is not very flattering, but I expect will improve once the false rear window camouflage is removed. The high ride height will require some arch cladding to pull it together. Or Porsche could backtrack and sell it with a more Taycan-like ride height.

Friedrich

First Name
Friedrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future: 2020 Porsche Taycan, 2022 Tesla Y; Current: Boxster S, Acura MDX; Past: 66 VW Beetle, 82 Porsche SC Targa, 91 Acura NSX, 98 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2002 Porsche Carrera Cabr, 2004 Porsche Cayenne S
Country flag
The Taycan mule didn't look good either...lol!
I'm sure there's a whole customer's group out there.
Yes, when I die, I would like the hearse that caries my coffin to be this vehicle....LOL

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Thanks for the pictures. I am not convinced yet. The 911-like line on the regular Taycan's body are much more beautiful. But hey, the Turismo certainly will be much more practical for the family :D.

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
Thanks for the pictures. I am not convinced yet. The 911-like line on the regular Taycan's body are much more beautiful. But hey, the Turismo certainly will be much more practical for the family :D.
Yeah.

It looks sportier and better than most estates, I must admit, but it doesn't look as much like a shooting brake as the saloon Taycan looks like a sports coupe

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
This one will be a proper 400 mile car that can carry the family and luggage!

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
In fact, I was just thinking.

I think this could be a good competitor to Ferrari's GTC4 Lusso. Well, an EV competitor to it. It has a very similar profile and proportions

cometguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Panamera 4 ST E-Hybrid; planned Taycan CT4
Country flag
I would think that those bits of the Cross Turismo that are camouflaged will look like in this video that came out a year and a half ago:

There's no reason to think otherwise. The front hood is a bit different, but most of the differences from the June 2018 prototype to the production version should be minimal.
I, for one, will only consider the Cross Turismo version of the Taycan. I will be very keen to see what the ground clearance is.
Sponsored