frietzak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Dealer already told me it would have similar versions as the saloon but was really hoping it would be similar to the CT. If you want 4WD you have to get the S and it's alot more expensive (24K) in Belgium than the RWD. While the 4 CT is only 10k more but already includes performance battery+, air suspension..

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
As you can see on the German configurator :

1642573818936.png
It was always a question of 'when" and not 'if'.

Curious to see how sales go between CT and ST increase overall or a dilution of the same overall sales volumes.

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
I already have an appointment for noon today to order my Turbo S ST to replace my 2020 Turbo S saloon and AMG E63S Estate !

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
It was always a question of 'when" and not 'if'.

Curious to see how sales go between CT and ST increase overall or a dilution of the same overall sales volumes.

These model additions on the configurator did briefly have me second-guessing my GTS ST order. A quick "like for like" comparison and i could potentially save around £5k on a 4S ST.
I've decided the GTS badge is worth it though! Comes with Matrix headlights and i'm preferring the GTS interior anyway

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
These model additions on the configurator did briefly have me second-guessing my GTS ST order. A quick "like for like" comparison and i could potentially save around £5k on a 4S ST.
I've decided the GTS badge is worth it though! Comes with Matrix headlights and i'm preferring the GTS interior anyway
I just posted a separate thread on this topic but the Turbo is now a tempter depending on the spec of your GTS which also comes with Matrix lights. It's a trade off now for sure. Any Porsche that says 'Turbo' on the rear is always more desirable IMHO but all Taycans are currently in vogue such is demand.

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
Dealer already told me it would have similar versions as the saloon but was really hoping it would be similar to the CT. If you want 4WD you have to get the S and it's alot more expensive (24K) in Belgium than the RWD. While the 4 CT is only 10k more but already includes performance battery+, air suspension..
CT4 is also in Finland very clever pick. I have had very fast cars and this never feels slow in any occasion.

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
What a disappointment. I would've much preferred this body style to the sedan which I took delivery of the same day they announced the ST.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Is this potentially due to the poor sales of the Panamera ST - I read some months back that it didn't sell in US as expected and so an ST wagon is not what the people want in US?

Harbor_Dawg

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 90D; 2020 Porsche GT4; Ram 1500
Country flag

I'm basically in the same boat, only going the other direction. I'd prefer my ST in Turbo trim but am fairly happy with the GTS build I'm currently expecting to be delivered this summer.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I'm basically in the same boat, only going the other direction. I'd prefer my ST in Turbo trim but am fairly happy with the GTS build I'm currently expecting to be delivered this summer.
Not sure if you saw the other post but only the GTS ST has been earmarked for US market - the launch of the other variants is for Europe only.
Sponsored