Taycan Stop Sale

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Thanks for sharing the info about the recall. Based on what it says, the hazard warning light auto-activate without an imminent collision. It makes more sense. Unfortunately it is not clear in the document when the reprograming is set to occur. Hopefully soon!!!
Sponsored

R88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S (sold)
Country flag
Now I'm thinking AMC1 is just the code for a stop delivery (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) and that the issues vary.
Dealer got back to me and clarified this is, in fact, the hazard warning light issue.

He said Porsche told him "end of this week or early next" for the fix.

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag
Dealer got back to me and clarified this is, in fact, the hazard warning light issue.

I dont understand why a simple software fix takes so long, should have been out already.

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag

This is great!!! I cannot wait for this fix to get done and take my car from the dealer.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag

Hope so! My SA is still telling me 11/05.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
Fresh from Porsche AG who think Baltimore is a state.

I am also in contact with EPA who told me Porsche is allowed to sell the vehicle with a previous years range certification.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Stop Sale screencapture-mail-google-mail-u-0-2021-10-19-13_53_04

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag

JArone

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo S, 17 McLaren 570s, 20 MB 450 GLS
Country flag
That's also in reference to the whole fleet, meaning their strategy for recalling all the vehicles will be complete by then. I would imagine vehicles pending sale are going to be hot-fixed ASAP.
sure hope so!!!!!

jcroix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
TYD just updated the status of my car to en route to the dealership. Then I received a call from the dealership saying that I could pick it up tomorrow. It’s a 2022 4S. Looks like things are moving!

SFOCV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
My initial delivery date was August 5th. Got the airbag-related stop sale on Friday again. At this rate, i might just cancel MY21 and wait for MY22...

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
My initial delivery date was August 5th. Got the airbag-related stop sale on Friday again. At this rate, i might just cancel MY21 and wait for MY22...
The stop sale is for both 21 and 22. Did your car arrive to port yet and what were the production and completion dates?

SFOCV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
The stop sale is for both 21 and 22. Did your car arrive to port yet and what were the production and completion dates?
It is actually sitting at the dealership. I mean I dont go to the office until Jan 2022 so maybe I will just wait for another 3 months.

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag
TYD just updated the status of my car to en route to the dealership. Then I received a call from the dealership saying that I could pick it up tomorrow. It’s a 2022 4S. Looks like things are moving!
Thats nice, my car was on the same ship as yours yet mine is still at port.. Can you confirm the stop sale has been resolved and it was certified for CARB?

jcroix

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thats nice, my car was on the same ship as yours yet mine is still at port.. Can you confirm the stop sale has been resolved and it was certified for CARB?
When I spoke to the car sales manager yesterday, he told me that it was ready to go. I’ll find out more once I get there. Hopefully I won’t arrive to find out that they had more stuff still to do. Will post one way or the other tonight.
Sponsored