bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Because I had already signed and paid for the car before the notice they didn’t have to do anything. If I hadn’t completed the sales process, it would have been stopped. I just lucked out. I will have to schedule an appointment when the software is available in order to get it remediated though.
Not true. Mine has been paid for and all docs signed. Even have my license tags. They (PEC ATL) will NOT release my car w/o the update. Porsche says all recalls that MAY affect safety require dealership updates, not ota. Once I do actually get my hands on it, no way am I taking it in for any more updates. Will hold off until I have plenty of them. Must say getting awfully tired of the delays.
The ATM recall for hazard lights was issued 10/14 btw.
Sponsored

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
My car finished production yesterday. Hoping it already has this update. ☹

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
nothing here either
When I spoke to the car sales manager yesterday, he told me that it was ready to go. I’ll find out more once I get there. Hopefully I won’t arrive to find out that they had more stuff still to do. Will post one way or the other tonight.
Just for curiosity, was your car also affected by the Hazard Warning Lamp recall?

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
My dealer is saying they will do the software update today so i might be able to pick up today or tomorrow. But I dont trust him anymore.
Is this for the Hazard Waring Light recall?

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
Dealer texted me. “Hopefully” the software update is completed within the next couple days. Says next week is 90% certain for delivery.

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Dealer texted me. “Hopefully” the software update is completed within the next couple days. Says next week is 90% certain for delivery.
Are you referring to the Hazard Warning Light recall?

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine is sitting at the dealer waiting for the Hazard warning light reprogram. Can you find out which software is he referring to?
My car has been sitting at port since the 4th waiting for the same AMC1 fix yours has.

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
My car has been sitting at port since the 4th waiting for the same AMC1 fix yours has.
So based on the text they sent you they must have the solution already. Cool!!

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag
which port? 22 or 21 Model?

iamfrozt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I just got a call from my SA/Dealer. Software is in and available. I'm scheduled to bring my car back in tomorrow for a quick 1.5 hour push. I'm having other things done at the same time, so I'm grabbing a loaner and picking it up at the end of the day, but bottom line: Software fix is available and your dealers should be calling you soon if they haven't already.

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I just got a call from my SA/Dealer. Software is in and available. I'm scheduled to bring my car back in tomorrow for a quick 1.5 hour push. I'm having other things done at the same time, so I'm grabbing a loaner and picking it up at the end of the day, but bottom line: Software fix is available and your dealers should be calling you soon if they haven't already.
Lines up with what I was told! Thanks for the update.
Sponsored