Taycan Turbo GT?

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Don't be fooled by a garish (and pointless) piece of aero - no clue that this is a GT...more weight and more besides.
I am a bit skeptical, too. However, there is some (minor) camouflage on front and rear bumpers, what appears to be a datalogger/laptop plugged in, and the steering wheel is covered. If this isn't a works vehicle/test mule, then someone is going to extreme lengths to play a prank.

And about that wing - that's a very strange contraption; I'd have expected the feet to be on the side of the trunk (as is the case with the other GT models) - as pictured, the trunk lid would need to be reinforced. If they're retractable, that'd make it awkward for trunk space, and the side flaps would seem to cover the edge of the taillights. 🤷‍♂️

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
Not sure if this was ever posted recently

that wing isn't going to help range…I'd rather have another 30 miles range between charges and supercharger access…

GreenHornet

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4 Mamba Green
Country flag
64% and 248km is more then my CT4. 75% and 243km...

j.w.s

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS, 2024 Rivian R1S
Country flag
Not sure if this was ever posted recently

Opinion: I'll take the "touring" verson without the wing please.

Opinion: If they are getting ~240 miles of range out of a 1,000HP Taycan, they aren't driving it properly.

Observation: The seats are lifted straight from 911 Carrera GTS with the "full bucket seats" option.

Observation: 251kw charge rate at 64% SOC? Did they change the battery chemistry too, because that's really good. As in hard to believe good.

Last edited:

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
The brakes look like the base ones on my CT 4. Aren’t they a bit too small for so much power ?

Winterfell

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 CT 4S
Country flag
that wing isn't going to help range…I'd rather have another 30 miles range between charges and supercharger access…
If you by a GT with 1000hp, range is not your focus. The wing helps with downforce, which is what you need for traction and high speed curves.

As I don’t do extensive track days, nothing I need anyway.

j.w.s

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS, 2024 Rivian R1S
Country flag
The brakes look like the base ones on my CT 4. Aren’t they a bit too small for so much power ?
The brakes look exactly like Taycan full ceramic brakes with the calipers painted black option. They appear much bigger than the standard brakes, drilled like only the ceramics are, and with the bolts connecting the outer bits to the inner bits like the ceramics. This is not a surprise since ceramics are already standard on the Turbo S, so you'd expect the same on something even higher up the price/performance curve.