First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche taycan turbo s, porsche 911 -991 and 911 G typr
Country flag
The Norwegian company "Zyrus-engineering" ([email protected]) is sponsor of this forum, so we ordered some carbon-fibre parts to replace the original black-plastic Taycan-parts by Porsche-Centre-Gelderland in Heteren (NL). Fast delivery and happy with the result, it looks beautiful on the yellow Turbo-S.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Turbo S Before-After Pics With Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts 210430 Before-After Zyrus Beam-cover

Porsche Taycan Taycan Turbo S Before-After Pics With Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts 210430 Before-After Zyrus headlight covers

Porsche Taycan Taycan Turbo S Before-After Pics With Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts 210430 Before-After Zyrus Rear-win

Porsche Taycan Taycan Turbo S Before-After Pics With Zyrus Carbon Fiber Parts 210430 Taycan Zyrus-logo

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
Looks great! I am curious why you did not do the side skirts. The Zyrus side skirts looked to have a deeper paint drop toward the wheels than the Porsche design, but the Zyrus website uses a dark-colored vehicle to showcase the side skirts, making it difficult to tell what it really looks like.

OP
OP
TaycanTurboS-yellow
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche taycan turbo s, porsche 911 -991 and 911 G typr
Country flag
Looks great! I am curious why you did not do the side skirts. The Zyrus side skirts looked to have a deeper paint drop toward the wheels than the Porsche design, but the Zyrus website uses a dark-colored vehicle to showcase the side skirts, making it difficult to tell what it really looks like.
Hello, I didn't do the side skirts, because I allready had chosen for the Porsche carbon sportdesignpackage, which consist of half-carbon/half-blackplastic side skirts.

dweeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Taycan
Country flag
That wing tip is fire ???

Taycan24

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD due in June
Country flag
Awesome! Very interested in a wing tip. Do they list prices to all these items online anywhere?

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Awesome! Very interested in a wing tip. Do they list prices to all these items online anywhere?
Go to their website and submit request for the parts you are interested. They will respond very promptly and provide US pricing, including shipping.

thedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Love the yellow! Can you post some more pics of the wing like from behind?

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
Jesus. Those prices. I'm assuming real cf here. Tried looking for some less-than-carbon ones on Amazon, but alas -- seems like no one has made one. That rear wing lip is beautiful.

Satin_Volcano

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s, 2016 Gt3RS
Country flag
Id be interested in the Rear wing lip...Maybe a group buy for us guys!!!

Rafter

First Name
Emre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 C4S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Hello - Is this the mat one or glossy one? I am also about the order the wing lip, could you post one or two photos from different angles? I have also stock carbon pack for dolomite grey..Would it match with the original?