SwissTaycan

First Name
Dieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S arrived on 23.12.20 and 718 Spyder on order
Country flag
The locked, straight arm beginning kind of gave the ending away :)!
Sponsored

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
He drove in to the roundabout at speed - no idea what he was thinking.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Wow! I really like to drive fast, but 188km/h on a city road with roundabouts? Why is it so difficult to check out first if the car has RWS and PTV+?

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Wow! I really like to drive fast, but 188km/h on a city road with roundabouts? Why is it so difficult to check out first if the car has RWS and PTV+?
Cuz it's not moronproof.
Once you are out of the car's envelope you're done.
It is pretty advanced so IF you crash it's all your fault... :)

Dlurker20

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Acura MDX, Mini Cooper
Country flag
180 on a roundabout! Feckin nut job! Lol
1. Totally agree

2. After such a numbnut action, why the hell would you willingly post the video of you being an idiot? How much must you crave attention that you’re OK with the “hey everybody, look what a moronic douche I am! Aren’t I funny for crashing a car that costs more than a lot of homes? Ha ha, I’m a YouTube sensation. Peace!”

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
1. Totally agree

2. After such a numbnut action, why the hell would you willingly post the video of you being an idiot? How much must you crave attention that you’re OK with the “hey everybody, look what a moronic douche I am! Aren’t I funny for crashing a car that costs more than a lot of homes? Ha ha, I’m a YouTube sensation. Peace!”
Lol, clearly he is so stupid he should have never been allowed to buy a Porsche!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dee
OP
OP
guarlian

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
1. Totally agree

For your information i posted the video but its not my car or i dont know the person who made this crash.im a owner of turbo s but my spec is totaly difrent from this car.also i wrote it at the begining its not my car.this video comes to from a friend becouse he knows i have taycan so i posted here thats all..

OP
OP
guarlian

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
Lol, clearly he is so stupid he should have never been allowed to buy a Porsche!
for your information i posted the video but its not my car or i dont know the person who made this crash.im a owner of turbo s but my spec is totaly difrent from this car.also i wrote it at the begining its not my car.this video comes to from a friend becouse he knows i have taycan so i posted here thats all..
Sponsored