Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Lol, your friend must be delighted you posted his vid here... :)
Sponsored

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
For your information i posted the video but its not my car or i dont know the person who made this crash.im a owner of turbo s but my spec is totaly difrent from this car.also i wrote it at the begining its not my car.this video comes to from a friend becouse he knows i have taycan so i posted here thats all..
I think they are talking about the driver, not you. He posted the video.

OP
OP
guarlian

guarlian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan turbo s
Country flag
footage is not from a social media or from any website.it becomes viral in some turkish private car whtsup grps.As you guys know somethng like this go viral so fast i dont think the guy took footage for posting it somewhere.

Dlurker20

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Acura MDX, Mini Cooper
Country flag
For your information i posted the video but its not my car or i dont know the person who made this crash.im a owner of turbo s but my spec is totaly difrent from this car.also i wrote it at the begining its not my car.this video comes to from a friend becouse he knows i have taycan so i posted here thats all..
Yes, got that from your first post. Sorry if you thought I was referencing you. I meant the people who video stupidity and then share it with others.

I do apprecrate you sharing it (and not being the driver!) because it’s good to see that even with a car that handles absolutely amazingly, stupid still wins.

Deleted member 1697

footage is not from a social media or from any website.it becomes viral in some turkish private car whtsup grps.As you guys know somethng like this go viral so fast i dont think the guy took footage for posting it somewhere.
thank you for sharing

Neighs

First Name
Horsey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW X3 35d, BMW 135i
Country flag
In the forum home page this post is titled "Taycan Turbo S Crash Video Provides Cautionary Reminder of Vehicle Limits"

I would beg to differ with this assessment ... I am not sure this has anything to do with the limits of the vehicle ... unless you are referring to the fact it wasn't KIT and didn't express an opinion of the wisdom or competency of the driver prior or during this stereotypical Darwinian event.

I feel sorry for the car.
Sponsored