ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Chanced it and bought the same ones as sedan from Vivid Racing two months before car arrived! Seem to work flawlessly with no issues at install.
Good to know - I am buying a set of the slightly more expensive FVD links (have a few more features/options) and had a query into their shop in Germany re whether the Sedan kit worked on the CT but I am 99% sure it will and your job pretty much nails that - really nice and one of the 1st things I plan to do with mine whenever the heck i get it :(

Link to a chap that used the FVD kit:

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/a-bit-of-a-drop-lowering-links-and-some-spacers.2758/

Another link to the VIVID kit and install instructions:

https://www.vividracing.com/blog/porsche-taycan-lowering-links-installation/
Sponsored

Last edited:

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
One of the first in the country I’m told! Proud papa picks it up tomorrow!!

6CA598CB-5BEB-4F7F-8032-D7CFE6ED7A89.jpeg

Hey there - can you confirm for us if the front wheel well painted arch covers (plastic pieces) comprise 4 separate pieces - on the 4S there appears to be only 3 but the parts diagram (below) I got using a poster's VIN to replace the Turbo S painted plastic arches seems to show 4 separate pieces on the front end which is odd! Is the Turbo S's skirt/arch detail different to that of a 4S or is this specific to the ORDP?

Porsche Taycan Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo delivered! pastedImage

OP
OP

silversurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes, Porsche, Volkswagen, Lamborghini, etc
Country flag
Hey there - can you confirm for us if the front wheel well painted arch covers (plastic pieces) comprise 4 separate pieces - on the 4S there appears to be only 3 but the parts diagram (below) I got using a poster's VIN to replace the Turbo S painted plastic arches seems to show 4 separate pieces on the front end which is odd! Is the Turbo S's skirt/arch detail different to that of a 4S or is this specific to the ORDP?

Sorry for delay on this.

I can confirm 4 front and 3 rear.

Can’t tell you about turbo s compared to 4s. Haven’t seen another but mine ??‍♂

Porsche Taycan Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo delivered! 9603BC55-AB8D-4654-A78E-0106FC0573E1

pastedImage.png
Porsche Taycan Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo delivered! BFFE6532-09B0-43AD-9623-A18B468F2DB4