laniru1

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 P90D Tesla
Country flag
Dave, can you post the name of the shop that you received your wheels from? I'm thinking they would look good on a new Taycan Cross Turismo. I would like to contact/call them if possible.

Jon54

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
It appears Porsche may have updated the Taycan Mission E wheel paint scheme to make the entire rim plus interior in white (ie. closer to the concept car design). See images from updated Taycan Configurator below. I have not been able to confirm with a Porsche representative that the configurator is accurate (still waiting to hear back from Porsche). Although I'm actively posting whatever I hear back from them here.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Turbo S with Mission E Concept style wheels Taycan White Wheels

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
It appears Porsche may have updated the Taycan Mission E wheel paint scheme to make the entire rim plus interior in white (ie. closer to the concept car design). See images from updated Taycan Configurator below. I have not been able to confirm with a Porsche representative that the configurator is accurate (still waiting to hear back from Porsche). Although I'm actively posting whatever I hear back from them here.

Taycan White Wheels.jpg
It's a bug in the configurator. There are no changes to the wheels.

Reactions: Dee

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Last edited:

jensDK

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan S4
Country flag
Fo

For my HRE wheels I use the 21” setup and the TPM sensors work just great. Since my tires are wider than originals but lower profile to keep same trotational distance the volume is about the same as for 21s so no real problem. So I am planing to use the 20” setup for the 20-21” set. With the same reasoning.
Hi Felixtb,

have you tested both Rotiform FRA wheel sets (winter 20/21 and summer 21/22) on your Taycan yet? Reason for asking is, that I send a request for the same Rotiform FRA wheels and got feedback that 21” inch would not the Taycan and I would need 22” (I have the 4S with the standard RED caliber)

From the dealer:
Yes, 21 will not fit as the oe wheels are built around the calibers.
The FRA is a concave wheel so we need to make room in order the mount the wheels without touching the calibers.

Also, I love to see some awsome pictures with your blue and orange setup and FRA..
thx jens

Last edited:

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Sorry to say but after I waited for 6 month for a definitive answer from Rotiform I decided to cancel the order. But yes they will only be available in 22” and seems only in white….. the first is not only because of fitment but also because of material stiffness. So no 21” for the Taycan. So I went with HRE again but more open than now. And have painted them to match my new car which should arrive in December. Got so tired with all the problems on my MY20… hoping MY22 will be better. :)

jensDK

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan S4
Country flag
Thanks Felixtb, - okay, then it confirms the feedback that I received too from the dealers, that its only possible with 22" and with a price tag of 7200 EUR++ + VAT and ex. tyresI think i will go for the Porsche Mission E wheels instead. Sorry to hear that your MY20 had issues.... the will the 22 model be blue again?

George P

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Can you purchase the mission E 7 spoke wheels that are on the Taycan concept car? I would like to purchase a set for my car. I’m addition are the concept rims 21” or 22”. They also look like they have a deeper offset which I like. Thank you

George P

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Sorry to say but after I waited for 6 month for a definitive answer from Rotiform I decided to cancel the order. But yes they will only be available in 22” and seems only in white….. the first is not only because of fitment but also because of material stiffness. So no 21” for the Taycan. So I went with HRE again but more open than now. And have painted them to match my new car which should arrive in December. Got so tired with all the problems on my MY20… hoping MY22 will be better. :)
Can you share the contact info to Rotiform. I would like to purchase the concept Taycan rims for my car. I am in the US in Texas. Thank you

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Can you share the contact info to Rotiform. I would like to purchase the concept Taycan rims for my car. I am in the US in Texas. Thank you
Wish i could. i buy my wheels off a dealer here in Europe. They had all the contact with both Rotiform and HRE. SORRY

George P

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Wish i could. i buy my wheels off a dealer here in Europe. They had all the contact with both Rotiform and HRE. SORRY
Are you able to get the mission W concept design wheels from your dealer?
Sponsored