Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
Just checked my TYD today and was surprised to see my 2022 RWD which went in to production on 9/17 showing completed production today 9/23 and transport 9/23 even though estimates for both were 10/01. Wonder when it will update next but seems things are moving fast fingers crossed.
We must have been one after another on the line. Mine fortunately made the ship that left last night...three weeks earlier than estimated.

ljump12

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3
Country flag
Love it. Debating this color/wheel combo vs chalk.
thanks! I was between this and ice gray. Chalk plays beige at night which I didn’t love.

had I gone ice gray I would have gone gray wheels and trim, not black.. I think it looks nicer on a light color. I think the black works on darker/brighter colors.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
So my CT4S is confirmed on the boat Glovis Sun and updated on TYD as in transit.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? FB_IMG_1633103511615

f10tt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan, 2022 Cayenne, 2021 Bronco
Country flag
Any other MY22s being held up for an update at port?

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Any other MY22s being held up for an update at port?
Yeah my SA said there was a required update and this issue as follows:

AMC1 Stop Delivery - Hazard Warning Lamp – automatic activation re-programming
Vehicle blocking - Stop Delivery
Please do not deliver the subject vehicles to customers until the remedy is performed.

Overview
The subject vehicles are programmed with pre-collision automatic hazard warning lamp activation logic that exceeds the automatic activation functionality permitted by FMVSS No. 108. To remedy this incompatibility with the applicable regulation, the subject vehicles will be reprogrammed to remove the function.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Porsche NA officially reached out to me to schedule my PEC delivery experience.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? received_395418362082874

I have it set for 12/8 pending any other delivery hiccups/issues. *fingers crossed*

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Yeah my SA said there was a required update and this issue as follows:

AMC1 Stop Delivery - Hazard Warning Lamp – automatic activation re-programming
Vehicle blocking - Stop Delivery
Please do not deliver the subject vehicles to customers until the remedy is performed.

Overview
The subject vehicles are programmed with pre-collision automatic hazard warning lamp activation logic that exceeds the automatic activation functionality permitted by FMVSS No. 108. To remedy this incompatibility with the applicable regulation, the subject vehicles will be reprogrammed to remove the function.
Hello, my Taycan (RWD 2021)arrived yesterday to the dealer and they called me today with the same issue you had with the Hazard Warning Lamp reprogram. Just for curiosity, how long did it take for you to resolve this issue?

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Hello, my Taycan (RWD 2021)arrived yesterday to the dealer and they called me today with the same issue you had with the Hazard Warning Lamp reprogram. Just for curiosity, how long did it take for you to resolve this issue?

Still ongoing? My car is being loaded onto a boat in Emden to make it's journey here. I doubt they resolved it over there. Someone else posted its about a 1.5 hour software update.

daned

First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Mercedes AMG GTS Edition 1
Country flag
I was at my Dealor today for another reason and to check on my car which arrive Nov 12 and there was a 2021 4CT which has the same issue and had a stop sale on it, as to my Dealor it sound like it would be a week or so before they would get the software to fix the issue before they could hand the car to the buyer as that was someone allocated order too. So hopefully a fix soon.

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I was at my Dealor today for another reason and to check on my car which arrive Nov 12 and there was a 2021 4CT which has the same issue and had a stop sale on it, as to my Dealor it sound like it would be a week or so before they would get the software to fix the issue before they could hand the car to the buyer as that was someone allocated order too. So hopefully a fix soon.
Thanks for share your experience. Let’s see how long it takes to get mine fixed. I was told the only thing that could impact the timing is how fast they receive the software from Germany. Finger crossed.

Zetta

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo
Country flag
I finally have a delivery date too. The Taycan will be produced these days and should be delivered at the beginning of November. I will tell you if the car is complete.
Sponsored