Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
Ordered Mine yesterday. 4S fairly loaded. Build fix date 2/3. Scheduled delivery 5/15. In NJ. Drove the turbo S. Immediately sold. selling my 15 S90D as soon as I have a confirmed date!!!
Sponsored

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Ordered Mine yesterday. 4S fairly loaded. Build fix date 2/3. Scheduled delivery 5/15. In NJ. Drove the turbo S. Immediately sold. selling my 15 S90D as soon as I have a confirmed date!!!
Wow, that’s actually pretty quick! I ordered mine two weeks ago in Mass, and don’t have delivery until July.

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
Wow, that’s actually pretty quick! I ordered mine two weeks ago in Mass, and don’t have delivery until July.
Apparently they had a changeable build slot. I guess they placed whatever orders they could earlier and had the ability to change up to next week. My build PLV85JM5

GreggT

First Name
GreggT
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.drivingfanatic.com
Vehicles
Multiple Porsches and Mercedes AMG
Country flag
Dave....your timeline is not that unusual....i.e. June/July for stuff going in recently.
Not sure how Mark was lucky to get the timing he did.....unless it was a build slot that had been left open for someone else and all they needed to do was update-refresh the build.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Congrats!

I'll sell mine only when I have my 4S in hand. No matter what the dealer tells me, there are just too many uncertainties.

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
Congrats!

I'll sell mine only when I have my 4S in hand. No matter what the dealer tells me, there are just too many uncertainties.
You may be right. I think I’ll wait to sell S90 till taycan is at dealership

Cleansweep

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera gts Range Rover autobiography bmw 840ci sport
Country flag
Should get my turbo s in March put my deposit down 4years ago

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
That's what I expected, I think it will not be finished before march.
Do you have more information.. V300 was planed 29/1 how long will it normal take from V260 to V300 on a Taycan? have only 2 exclusive, Painted rims, glossy black exterior package.

soul_electrified

First Name
Swen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Carrera 4 , Porsche Macan
Country flag
Do you have more information.. V300 was planed 29/1 how long will it normal take from V260 to V300 on a Taycan? have only 2 exclusive, Painted rims, glossy black exterior package.
My car went to V260 end of december, I think there are delays of 6-8 weeks at the moment for all cars in europe, my new V300 date is 5/3, factory pickup 2 weeks later.
Sponsored