Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P. Fiat 595 Abarth, Audi S8 (Stage 2), DeLorean (Stage 3), Cayenne V8
Country flag
No, presumably if I didn't sign it then they can't hold me to it!? Anyone else? Did you?
Sponsored

Martinl

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
No, presumably if I didn't sign it then they can't hold me to it!? Anyone else? Did you?
I went through a few options before I committed (select etc) and they all stated that Porsche would not price commit in the deal. So if the price went up for whatever reason you were tied into that uplift.

Whilst this was different from my previous experiences with LR and BMW, I just kept hearing the same thing over and over: this was how Porsche do business. Same with the options.....

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P. Fiat 595 Abarth, Audi S8 (Stage 2), DeLorean (Stage 3), Cayenne V8
Country flag
If I had to sign up to another 10%, I would walk. Happy enough with current car. You can basically kiss goodbye to another 10% in depreciation. I wonder why they haven't asked me?

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I spoke to my dealer about this and they said if there was an increase in price and I wasn't happy I could walk from the deal unencumbered. He said there would be something sortable though, so I think there is wriggle room if no deal and 10% comes to fruition, which they believe is unlikely but who knows! It makes USA cars more financially attractive if it does happen from my understanding.

Tony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7
Country flag
My vehicle was confirmed as completed on 14th October 2020 but I am getting the runaround from my dealer saying they don't actually know when the car will be with them, I ordered the car the first week in March and still waiting. Was anybody elses car completed last week and do you know the actual status of where the car is?

Martinl

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Just been given a delivery date of 20th November...... we'll see how that sticks over the next few weeks.....

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My vehicle was confirmed as completed on 14th October 2020 but I am getting the runaround from my dealer saying they don't actually know when the car will be with them, I ordered the car the first week in March and still waiting. Was anybody elses car completed last week and do you know the actual status of where the car is?
My car was to be completed on 16th but was delayed a week and started on the 16th. It will be completed on Oct 23 and I am being told 2nd week November by the dealer but he said that the system is not currently updating accurately as there is a backlog at Sheerness (supposedly). I would estimate 1st week November for your car. Good luck and I will keep the forum posted as I believe there a few people keen to understand time between car build complete date and delivery date as there are a few who have December delivery.

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi, if anyone in the UK wants to gift their December delivery slot for ANY reason please let me know.

Tony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi SQ7
Country flag
Dealer has just confirmed the car will be delivered to the dealership by the end of October....Actual confirmed dates are below;

Dealership - Glasgow
Order date - 04/03/2020
Locked in date - 22/09/2020
Completion Date - 14/10/2020

Estimated delivery date - 29/10/2020

girish

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche macan; Taycan 4S
Country flag
Dealer has just confirmed the car will be delivered to the dealership by the end of October....Actual confirmed dates are below;

Dealership - Glasgow
Order date - 04/03/2020

That's surprising. Mine was supposedly competed at least a week earlier than yours. Still my sales rep says it will not arrive before first week of November at dealership! It's Hatfield Porsche.

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

Dealership - Glasgow
Order date - 04/03/2020

That would be a great outcome. I really hope it arrives for you as its sets some sort of basis for our cars.

Matt8442

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Turbo, Cayman GTS, Taycan 4S, Taycan Turbo S.
Country flag
Hi all, just thought I’d share my update on here, car was built on 24th September, (Taycan 4S) and was supposed to be delivered on the 7th October. I have just visited dealership who has told me car is now at Sheerness looking to get into dealership by Friday so should be picking her up next week! Looking good so far and cannot wait!

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
So after chasing up my dealer :rolleyes: I've got an expected build completion date of 8th December for my Turbo. Add on a couple of weeks for delivery, I may get hold of it before the end of the year. Nice Christmas and 50th Birthday present to myself!