Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Satyricon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s CT
Country flag
Ordered today a 4S CT, delivery estimated 30-08-2021...(in Netherlands)
Sponsored

dckyoto

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My Taycan is a few days away from going through the Suez canal on its way here to Japan. It'll probably be a good month after that for it to arrive, and then the wait for customs.

EABonney

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD
Country flag
My freeze date was supposed to be today the 16th. Checked the status and now it has moved to the 19th. Not a great start and hoping it's not an omen of things to come. :)

cgfrndpor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E-Tron; 2021 4S; ex_BMW540
Country flag
Good news is we can watch and do the math from factory to Emden to port via Porsche account.
So car has been at Davisville for 2 weeks as of today. Interestingly, I can no longer access track your dream, it just drops into the car itself. Maybe that is a good sign.
This has been a struggle, original delivery was for today (4/16) then yeah pulled up to 4/2, then boo pushed to 4/9 and stuck there well after 4/9. Now today, I get no info. Good news the distance from port to dealer is only 74 mi ( according to tracker) so maybe, just maybe........

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
Anyone have a Taycan go through the port of Baltimore recently? If yes, how many days was it there before leaving to your dealer?

EABonney

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD
Country flag
My freeze date was supposed to be today the 16th. Checked the status and now it has moved to the 19th. Not a great start and hoping it's not an omen of things to come. :)
One good item to come out of the move of my freeze date :) after reading here I double checked my build and saw I didn't have the Adaptive Air Suspension package. I was able to still change my build to ensure it was in there.

Win!

yuanshiang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just checked and it is still working for me.
called PNA and they sent me an email to add the car to my account and now MyPorsche shows the car under My Vehicles like @cgfrndpor
that’s still didn’t enable me to view TYD status but I went back to the original TYD email and clicked on that link... now I can see the status.

cgfrndpor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E-Tron; 2021 4S; ex_BMW540
Country flag
called PNA and they sent me an email to add the car to my account and now MyPorsche shows the car under My Vehicles like @cgfrndpor
that’s still didn’t enable me to view TYD status but I went back to the original TYD email and clicked on that link... now I can see the status.
some people are just bright.....I went back to the link and was able to see again. That's the good news, the bad news it shows still stuck at the port, starting week 3 there now.

andrewket

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Taycan Turbo, Tesla Y*2; Prev S,X,3,996TT
Country flag
You know you’re watching too closely when you catch the pilot boats lining up for your ship’s departure ?

Siem Aristotle is in the process of leaving Baltimore. My car should be on the ground, but track my dream hasn’t updated just yet.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? D1BCEE3C-F99D-4C00-B9AA-9137AD8142EB

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? F2FD0560-47D0-4673-8275-2313AA99341D

Last edited:

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
That's awesome. What program is that?