Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car went to V260 end of december, I think there are delays of 6-8 weeks at the moment for all cars in europe, my new V300 date is 5/3, factory pickup 2 weeks later.
eeek.
thanks for the info. I have been waiting to get into v260 but now I realize that doesn’t mean that once production startsthe dates are more certain

thanks again.

Singularity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 2020 Taycan 4S, MY 2022 Audi Q7 60 TFSIe
Country flag
Talked to my dealer to see what's up and now the expected date for when the car is finished is late February / early March. Expected delivery here in Finland is late March / early April. So there has clearly been some delay, don't know why. I hope these dates stick! The timing is kind of perfect as this is the start of spring here, so don't need winter tires to start with, and have the whole summer to drive the car.

tk23

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mclaren 600LT. Porsche macan gts. Porsche 964 C4. Volvo xc90
Country flag
Not sure any dates will stick. Turbo allocation entered the body shop on schedule in mid January. Estimated completion of 1/24. On 1/24 I checked in and it had pushed to 2/7. Now that date has come around I checked in again and it again pushed to 3/6. No details or reasons given to the dealer. They are frustrated too. Probably better to stop checking and just be surprised when it arrives.

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2022 Targa 4S, 2018 E300
Country flag
Just checked with my dealer today--my Turbo dealer delivery was just pushed back one week — from May 1 to May 8. Also, dealer was told that the dates are "flexible" -- Oh well.

Last edited:

Squiden

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Officially got my Volcano Grey 4S ordered - Build start in 3/27 with an ETA of July 3rd - hopefully I'll get to celibrate July 4th a day early! ;-)

JayGT4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT4 / Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Here are the Taycan figures produced for US (PCNA) and Canada (PCL) as of February 11, based on buildsheet numbers:

Taycan Turbo S: 258
Taycan Turbo: 239
Taycan 4S: 11

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Here are the Taycan figures produced for US (PCNA) and Canada (PCL) as of February 11, based on buildsheet numbers:

I'd be interested in how many of these are 'spec' cars delivered to dealers, and how many are actual allocations that have been ordered by the customer to their specifications. I'm not aware of more than a handful of Turbo S 'allocations' that have been ordered and delivered to customers. Anyone here have an idea?

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag

Can you translate, please? Are you saying that those are the numbers of cars built up to this point? If so, that's surprising. So many more Turbo S's. I guess because these are all dealer show room cars...

Update on my situation. I had a 4S on order from a dealer in Boston. Late last week I decided to bite the bullet and change it to a Turbo. I just got my new build dates. The 4S was dealer delivery on July 1. The turbo now has an expected delivery date of 5/15. A welcome surprise! The funny thing is that the form he sent shows the "delivery date determined" (V200) as being yesterday (2/10). So I guess that means that I can trust the delivery date (?). I don't think I've seen anyone on this forum have a delivery date that they didn't expect to get pushed out. And I don't get how they could/would say the delivery date is "actual" this far out.

Mission4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Tomorrow is the day of the days for me: I will pick up my Taycan 4S (pretty much Mission e style) directly at the Porsche factory in Stuttgart - not sure if I can sleep tonight ;)

All the existing ICE cars from Porsche could not attract me, but Taycan stole my heart since very first view - so I am a new guy to Porsche. I will let you know, if "the heist" of my Taycan tomorrow in Stuttgart will work out better for me compared to the other "new guy" at 0:41 here ...

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Can you translate, please? Are you saying that those are the numbers of cars built up to this point? If so, that's surprising. So many more Turbo S's. I guess because these are all dealer show room cars...

Update on my situation. I had a 4S on order from a dealer in Boston. Late last week I decided to bite the bullet and change it to a Turbo. I just got my new build dates. The 4S was dealer delivery on July 1. The turbo now has an expected delivery date of 5/15. A welcome surprise! The funny thing is that the form he sent shows the "delivery date determined" (V200) as being yesterday (2/10). So I guess that means that I can trust the delivery date (?). I don't think I've seen anyone on this forum have a delivery date that they didn't expect to get pushed out. And I don't get how they could/would say the delivery date is "actual" this far out.
congrats on the order and earlier date.

shortly after you place your order, it usually goes to v200, which is delivery date determined. It is an estimate.

my original v200 date was 4/15. It is now 5/25.
But i just got to v210 which is “change freeze point reached”.

I think until it goes in production it can still have significant delays.

good luck!

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
Tomorrow is the day of the days for me: I will pick up my Taycan 4S (pretty much Mission e style) directly at the Porsche factory in Stuttgart - not sure if I can sleep tonight ;)

All the existing ICE cars from Porsche could not attract me, but Taycan stole my heart since very first view - so I am a new guy to Porsche. I will let you know, if "the heist" of my Taycan tomorrow in Stuttgart will work out better for me compared to the other "new guy" at 0:41 here ...
So nice mine is 4 weeks away!
Sponsored