Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

TriTaycan

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Maybe some others will find this info useful. I have a Turbo ordered for delivery in USA (Boston area). My original schedule as of 1/27 was:

(Planned - Expected)
V250 (locked): 2/7 - 2/21
V300 (produced): 2/28 - 3/20
V900 (delivered): 4/17-5/1

Today I received this update:

V250: 2/21 (Actual)
V300: 3/20 - 3/20 (No window, just the date I guess?)
V900: 5/8 - 5/8 (same)

So slipped one week back from the window I was given. Not sure what to make of the precise dates going forward instead of ranges, but hopefully this schedule ends up working out.
Sponsored

Punkdad

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Cayenne, 2017 Targa GTS4
Country flag
Maybe some others will find this info useful. I have a Turbo ordered for delivery in USA (Boston area). My original schedule as of 1/27 was:

(Planned - Expected)
V250 (locked): 2/7 - 2/21
V300 (produced): 2/28 - 3/20
V900 (delivered): 4/17-5/1

Today I received this update:

V250: 2/21 (Actual)
V300: 3/20 - 3/20 (No window, just the date I guess?)
V900: 5/8 - 5/8 (same)

So slipped one week back from the window I was given. Not sure what to make of the precise dates going forward instead of ranges, but hopefully this schedule ends up working out.
It really has been a moving target. I think that the US dealers were quoting optimistic delivery dates initially, but since mid-November I have been getting regular updates and V-code screenshots. Just hoping for favorable tradewinds from this point!

EVOG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My local dealer is expecting to get a second Turbo in on Friday (supposedly). If so, I'll be purchasing and picking up their demo car the same day. The only concerning part is that they haven't been able to tell me if they can track the shipment of the car from the port in Houston.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I just happened to be taking my Panamera in for the second recall... :mad:, and I got the news that they had their first allocation for a Turbo S :clap: So after almost two years I've got my car ordered! Delivery time is anticipated August 14, but hopefully this is conservative and won't be affected by the Coronavirus etc. Very excited...

PL1QBLY4

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
I just happened to be taking my Panamera in for the second recall... :mad:, and I got the news that they had their first allocation for a Turbo S :clap: So after almost two years I've got my car ordered! Delivery time is anticipated August 14, but hopefully this is conservative and won't be affected by the Coronavirus etc. Very excited...

PL1QBLY4
Congrats, now the waiting game. My Turbo is floating in the Atlantic, slowly making it's way to Michigan

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
was told Late jan- to feb for delivery in california. I imagine they want these "spirited horses" here in tesla country ASAP
Yeah, especially as one of Tesla's biggest markets is in Cali, and there's alot of potential for the Taycan there

Litigator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gentian Blue Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Mine delayed until May now. What I don't understand is how it can go in the system from completed production and at port awaiting ship to estimated build complete in one month.... just ridiculous. It's like the phantom inventory where the system shows "1" at your electronics store :(

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
Mine delayed until May now. What I don't understand is how it can go in the system from completed production and at port awaiting ship to estimated build complete in one month.... just ridiculous. It's like the phantom inventory where the system shows "1" at your electronics store :(
yes that makes no sense

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
When was your V300 date? Your dealer should be able to give you the entire build and ship dates with expected and actual. I find it odd that you say your car sounds like it is done but it isn't? Would love to see you tracking information from your commission number.

Litigator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What I received this week. And the strange thing is that the details here don’t reflect what I was told either ... Forgive me as I am not familiar with any of the jargon on the V designations.
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? D9393A4B-6ED0-43B2-9BA3-52893459113E

Litigator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What I received this week. And the strange thing is that the details here don’t reflect what I was told either ... Forgive me as I am not familiar with any of the jargon on the V designations.
D9393A4B-6ED0-43B2-9BA3-52893459113E.png
I should add that even the old info didn’t jive with what the dealer told me. The car allegedly was at the port in late Feb...

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2022 Targa 4S, 2018 E300
Country flag
My turbo supposedly went V 260 (into body shop) on Feb 21, with V 300 (vehicle completion) expected on March 13. That said, today I just received notice from my sales guy that my car received its VIN (so I guess today is its birthday?). BTW, last V Code print-out I saw had car expected to be delivered to my Dealer in Minnesota on May 1.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I should add that even the old info didn’t jive with what the dealer told me. The car allegedly was at the port in late Feb...
It is possible that the dealer was reading the expected dates, not the actual dates. My original plan was supposed to be at be at the port in mid march, now it is late April.

It says the original expected CP8 date is on Friday and that was pushed out by a month, so it sounds like it didn't enter production yet.

There is another screen which shows the actual vs. planned dates, he should share that with you

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My turbo supposedly went V 260 (into body shop) on Feb 21, with V 300 (vehicle completion) expected on March 13. That said, today I just received notice from my sales guy that my car received its VIN (so I guess today is its birthday?). BTW, last V Code print-out I saw had car expected to be delivered to my Dealer in Minnesota on May 1.
Congrats and thanks for sharing.
I believe I have seen others go from v260 to vin in about 10 days, so it is good to see that that seems to be the case (instead of the 1 month that is in the schedule)
Sponsored