Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2022 Targa 4S, 2018 E300
Country flag
Just called again and spoke with a more competent SA. If you are waiting for a Taycan that should have been here by now, it is likely being loaded onto the Goodwood as we speak, which is sitting in Emden!
Just received updated V screen picture from my sales rep—My Turbo is scheduled to ship out of Emden TOMORROW! Scheduled to arrive in Houston 5/29 and Minneapolis dealer 6/5/20! But who knows?
Sponsored

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just called again and spoke with a more competent SA. If you are waiting for a Taycan that should have been here by now, it is likely being loaded onto the Goodwood as we speak, which is sitting in Emden!
Congrats!
Thanks for sharing the news.
Great to see some movement.
Goodwood seems to do the East Coast ports...now waiting to see which ships will to the Benecia, California trip!

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just received updated V screen picture from my sales rep—My Turbo is scheduled to ship out of Emden TOMORROW! Scheduled to arrive in Houston 5/29 and Minneapolis dealer 6/5/20! But who knows?
Makes sense since the Goodwood is in port (thanks TC Fan) and the trip to Houston is about 20 days).

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Congrats!
Thanks for sharing the news.
Great to see some movement.
Goodwood seems to do the East Coast ports...now waiting to see which ships will to the Benecia, California trip!
Mine is coming into Houston. Some of these ships appear to hit multiple ports across the US, so who knows?

Poluski

First Name
Andrzej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S, 914-6, 944 Turbo, Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm in the same boat...literally. Also coming to Minneapolis. Got a similar notice from my sales guy.
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 1588906739043

Toby Pennycuff

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911S, Porsche 930, Porsche GT3 Cup, Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 4S was completed on 5-May, and I have a VIN. Now waiting for the car to get to the Emden port (it likely is already there) and then on-board for its ocean trip. Looks like shipping schedules are still a bit out of focus as production gets started again.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
Hi all, after finally being allowed out again after confinement from Corona virus, I got a call from my sales agent. My Taycan Turbo will be ready for pick up tomorrow afternoon. Can’t wait!

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 77F70157-6E9D-4152-86EC-3E1F00DF242E

Cleansweep

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera gts Range Rover autobiography bmw 840ci sport
Country flag
Spoke with my dealership today and he checked my build progress,it’s in paint shop so should have delivery early July

lucan6699

First Name
lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan, bentley
Country flag
since the reopening of the Porsche factory, how many weeks of delivery from an order accepted at the factory until delivery? do you know ?
Yes, I would be interested to know that too. I have been given a completion date of 29th of June. But no news on it actually starting production yet.

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
Hi all, after finally being allowed out again after confinement from Corona virus, I got a call from my sales agent. My Taycan Turbo will be ready for pick up tomorrow afternoon. Can’t wait!
Is it tomorrow yet? How about now? Now? Ok checking again... :like::D

Enjoy.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
@epirali, Sorry it has been tomorrow and gone. We got a sudden bad weather spell with high winds and rain with Sahara sand so it rained dirty sandy rain. I did not feel good about taking the car out of the garage. I will try as soon as possible, but have a few things to clean up first.

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
I’m told my 4S is in production and has a V300 date of 24 May. Anyone got any info on how long from this date to reaching the dealer in the U.K.?

Hopefully not long now... was originally supposed to be a Jan build, Feb delivery.

TriTaycan

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Got an update yesterday that my Turbo that was originally expected in the first half of May is now expected 3-July, with a relatively high level of uncertainty.
Sponsored