Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

BliXem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2020
Country flag
Last week I hear that my 4S will be delayed for one month. Now it's finished at 31 July. This was after one change from standard interior in leather interior. Before this, the build date was 06.06.2020. Delivery will be at 03.07.2020. So now it's 31.07.2020 and delivery date around 07.08.2020/14.08.2020.
Sponsored

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Just received updated V screen picture from my sales rep—My Turbo is scheduled to ship out of Emden TOMORROW! Scheduled to arrive in Houston 5/29 and Minneapolis dealer 6/5/20! But who knows?
For those on the boat from Emden, it is leaving Davisville shortly, and going to Jacksonville next, then onto Houston! Based on prior trips, it should be in Houston in ~7-9 days.

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2022 Targa 4S, 2018 E300
Country flag
For those on the boat from Emden, it is leaving Davisville shortly, and going to Jacksonville next, then onto Houston! Based on prior trips, it should be in Houston in ~7-9 days.
Actually, looks like it is now under power on its way to Jacksonville.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Also, it looks like there is another boat waiting to go to Emden, the Columbia Highway. Expected to be there on 5/28. My car is expected to leave Emden on 5/29 for the West Coast, so I am guessing that is where that boat eventually goes.

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I received updated status on my 4S order today. It has moved up to the end of August from mid-September. We will see.
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 5_19_20 status

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag

HigherLevel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Porsche Macan S, 2021 Taycan Turbo S (Jan 21)
Country flag
Excellent congratulation! Anything new for 2021 you noted?
No, and I don't think they actually know yet either. It's more that their allocations for 2020 are already all done and sold, so 2021 is next available. I'm guessing they might reach out once production gets nearer if there are any tweaks.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 4S is out of production and they're anticipating mid-July arrival at my dealership.

I kind of lucked out. Walked into a dealership looking for a Panamera upgrade, took a Taycan Turbo for a drive on a whim, and took over their dealer build 4S car that locked the same day.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 4S is out of production and they're anticipating mid-July arrival at my dealership.

I kind of lucked out. Walked into a dealership looking for a Panamera upgrade, took a Taycan Turbo for a drive on a whim, and took over their dealer build 4S car that locked the same day.
When is you car leaving Emden? I am also done in production and waiting for west delivery.

fe007

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, iPace, BMW 428i
Country flag
I'm also expecting mid-July delivery of a 4S in Northern CA. Car got to Emden early last week. It doesn't appear that shipping schedules are firmed up yet which is why dates are still so uncertain. If you look at the PWL Shipping for Volkswagen schedules they haven't been updated since March. If anyone else has another place to look for actual shipping info would love to hear.

When is you car leaving Emden? I am also done in production and waiting for west delivery.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm also expecting mid-July delivery of a 4S in Northern CA. Car got to Emden early last week. It doesn't appear that shipping schedules are firmed up yet which is why dates are still so uncertain. If you look at the PWL Shipping for Volkswagen schedules they haven't been updated since March. If anyone else has another place to look for actual shipping info would love to hear.
Check out: https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:7.3/centery:53.1/zoom:5

Look up the Columbia Highway. That vessel ship is expected in Emden next week, a day before my car is supposed to ship out. No guarantees that it is the same ship however, maybe just a coincidence.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
No idea. I'm guessing it's a bit of a free for all getting all these backed up cars shipped out. It's very possible our cars will show up early but I'd be surprised if they're late at this point, cars seem to be rocketing off the docks.

Nevadagame

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bentley Gt. C7 ZO6. Cayenne S. Panamera Turbo. Silverado 2500 Turbo Diesel
Country flag
No idea. I'm guessing it's a bit of a free for all getting all these backed up cars shipped out. It's very possible our cars will show up early but I'd be surprised if they're late at this point, cars seem to be rocketing off the docks.
I originally ordered on day number one of order availability but due to current circumstances as you all know that order is still nowhere in sight, so after getting very tired of the endless wait, I had my dealer do a nationwide search and he found one almost exactly as I would have ordered, a couple of minor differences that don’t amount to anything. My Denver dealer successfully negotiated with a Florida dealer and the car is currently on its way to me, I’ll have it on Tuesday of this coming week five days from now. A turbo in silver with red and black leather interior. I’m very excited.

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
My order for a 4s was also placed the first day it could ordered. Original delivery date was late April, than May 2. Corona hit and delivery was changed to mid June. Once the factory reopened I called PCNA and I was told the car was scheduled to be built the end of May and I would have it mid July. The latest info. as of this week is that the car will now be complete on June 15 and be at the dealer on August 28. Needless to say, I have little faith in any of the dates and it will show up at some point in time. Hopefully with a mid June build it will already have wireless carplay and possibly some other upgrades included.
Sponsored

Last edited: