Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Minnesotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo, 2022 Targa 4S, 2018 E300
Country flag
Reg,

I was informed by my Sales Advisor that my car is indeed on the Mediterranean Highway which departed Emden this past Tuesday. Current schedules show it to be arriving in Houston on the 19th of June and I should be able to put my hands on it 3-5 days later in Fort Worth.

The car is taking a stately 14.7 knot cruise across the Atlantic, and is currently in the Irish Sea according to marinetraffic.com

Toby
BTW, for those who were anxiously awaiting the unloading of the Goodwood in Houston, that was completed yesterday, and I have confirmed that my Turbo is scheduled to be in Minneapolis June 5.
Sponsored

Reactions: BMH

rakeshp24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Country flag
Reg,

I was informed by my Sales Advisor that my car is indeed on the Mediterranean Highway which departed Emden this past Tuesday. Current schedules show it to be arriving in Houston on the 19th of June and I should be able to put my hands on it 3-5 days later in Fort Worth.

The car is taking a stately 14.7 knot cruise across the Atlantic, and is currently in the Irish Sea according to marinetraffic.com

Toby
My sales rep is saying I will get mine at the end of June. I got mine in Grapevine. Did yours tell you if your Taycan was on the Mediterranean Highway?

Toby Pennycuff

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911S, Porsche 930, Porsche GT3 Cup, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Yes, my car is on the Mediterranean Highway transiting the Atlantic as we type.....

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
mine has finally arrived at the dealer. They called me last night and said its here, so will see it today for a hopeful pickup mid next week!:champagne:

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24 (since Nov 23)
Country flag
Hi there...
Signed my order for a 4S on May 12th, got confirmation of my order from Porsche AG on May 20th. Production is tentatively scheduled for Sept. Delivery at Zuffenhausen plant then probably in October.
Dealer told me that due to COVID-19 the production of all loaners and demo cars for dealers are postponed to reduce the backlog of customer cars from the shutdown.
because I already got rid of my old car and was interested to get maybe a Macan loaner from him for the time being.
Best regards,
Christian

Arjan_

First Name
Arjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3, Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I kind of lucked out. Walked into a dealership looking for a Panamera upgrade, took a Taycan Turbo for a drive on a whim, and took over their dealer build 4S car that locked the same day.
Same with me. I signed May 16 and they were able to reconfigure the dealer ordered Turbo S with my specs. It is now in production and expected delivery is June 22. Can't wait!

kmcdonal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan 350Z, Subaru WRX
Country flag
It finally arrived! Update today, clearbra on Monday, and then it's mine!

4349.jpeg

4350.jpeg

4348.jpeg

4347.jpeg

4346.jpeg

4344.jpeg
That looks just like my build which is due in a few weeks. You sure you didn't get mine by accident? ;-)

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Picked her up today.

IMG_20200530_134019.jpg
Congrats! I like the "Door-Sill Guards in Black Brushed Aluminum", I could change my order to get it, too. I also have the black leather interior. Please post a few more pics.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I received updated status on my 4S+ order today. This is a big step forward. Dealer said, dates might still change...

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? snip_20200601101443

Very excited! :)

Last edited:

dryii

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2018 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
Country flag
Congrats! I like the "Door-Sill Guards in Black Brushed Aluminum", I could change my order to get it, too. I also have the black leather interior. Please post a few more pics.
I haven't taken anything of the interior yet. Here's a few from at night.
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? IMG_20200531_011326
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? IMG_20200531_011401
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? InkedIMG_20200531_011253_LI

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Congrats! I like the "Door-Sill Guards in Black Brushed Aluminum"
Yeah, I also have to say that it looks very much in-style with the overall dark car. A night flyer!

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
That looks just like my build which is due in a few weeks. You sure you didn't get mine by accident? ;-)
You went with the dark brown olea as well? I originally had the glacier blue color, or whatever it's called, but changed my mind. I kept the interior, though, because I didn't want black, gray, or light/dark.
Sponsored