Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

kennedyjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Audi A6
I am in the bay area and I ordered from someone out of state and having it delivered to the PEC in LA. For the bay area, I was number 200 on a list when I put a deposit last year, and I even called down to Monterrey and the answer I generally got was it would be a 12-18 months. That was pre-covid, so it may be very different now.

I am expecting my car this summer. If you want a name to try out of state, let me know.
Please do share the name. When did you end up placing the deposit with them? Also, mind sharing the configuration you’re ordering?
Sponsored

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Please do share the name. When did you end up placing the deposit with them? Also, mind sharing the configuration you’re ordering?
There are lots of new 4S’s available for immediate purchase from dealers around the US - at $0 above MSRP. Check out cars.com and auto traders.com. I was close to pulling the trigger on one of them, but decided to wait for the “perfect” car that I ordered on 11/19/19 - and which has been delayed until mid to late August.

zelement

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Panamera 4S. 19 Cayenne S
Country flag
Dealer told me today that my 4S is on the Columbia Highway. Does anyone else have a car on this ship? My car has been sitting at Emden before the shutdown so it's been a long 3 months!

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Dealer told me today that my 4S is on the Columbia Highway. Does anyone else have a car on this ship? My car has been sitting at Emden before the shutdown so it's been a long 3 months!
I hope so!

The Columbia Highway just left Emden and is on its way to the Netherlands. It will be there tomorrow and can be checked here:

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...371172000/imo:9442873/vessel:COLUMBIA_HIGHWAY

I hope from there it is going to the West Coast since I have been like you waiting since the shutdown and my delivery point is Benecia, CA

Did your dealer say when it is expected on the West Coast?

Edit, btw, check out this link. Put your VIN in the bill of lading field and see if anything shows up. It may, even if you are on that ship.

Double edit. Were you actually in emden since the shutdown? I finished production around the shutdown (V300) and was sitting somewhere waiting to go to Emden.

Last edited:

zelement

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Panamera 4S. 19 Cayenne S
Country flag
I hope so!

The Columbia Highway just left Emden and is on its way to the Netherlands. It will be there tomorrow and can be checked here:

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ai...371172000/imo:9442873/vessel:COLUMBIA_HIGHWAY

I hope from there it is going to the West Coast since I have been like you waiting since the shutdown and my delivery point is Benecia, CA

Did your dealer say when it is expected on the West Coast?

Edit, btw, check out this link. Put your VIN in the bill of lading field and see if anything shows up. It may, even if you are on that ship.

Double edit. Were you actually in emden since the shutdown? I finished production around the shutdown (V300) and was sitting somewhere waiting to go to Emden.
They just told me end of month.

My deal is a little complicated as I ordered from Porsche Naples with the PEC delivery in LA. PEC is shutdown so I am picking up the car from Porsche Carlsbad. No idea how they are working that out.

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
They just told me end of month.

My deal is a little complicated as I ordered from Porsche Naples with the PEC delivery in LA. PEC is shutdown so I am picking up the car from Porsche Carlsbad. No idea how they are working that out.
Dealers will usually do a courtesy delivery like that, because they'd love to be your first choice for service, where they make a lot of money.

glennkreisel

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Tesla Roadster, taycan turbo
Country flag
Yep I’m suppose to be on there too.

Snowbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 turbo — Taycan turbo S
Country flag
Yep I’m suppose to be on there too.
It could be a good news. From my dealer........................................

Indeed, we are sending this screenshot so that you can track your order. That said, for two reasons I still haven't sent it to you.

The first, your car is waiting to be in the factory phase right now which is why we don't have a serial number yet.

The second reason is that in times of a pandemic, dates may vary and we expect the car to arrive faster than what is written on the screenshot. Porsche is working hard to increase its export capacity and these dates will have to be reviewed.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 1591795452879

atlaturne

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus ISC and Taycan on order
Country flag
I got some good news yesterday.My car was completed June 9th.
Waiting to go to Emden.

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
My TurboS dates were recently moved up by one week! :)

Delivery was Originally July 16 (pre-Covid), then went to Aug 28, now moved up to to Aug 21:

V250 Vehicle Fixed 6/5
V260 Vehicle entry into production 6/19
V300 Vehicle completion 7/3
V332 Exit port Emden 7/24
U002 Entry port Houston 8/14
V900 Dealer inventory 8/21

Scott Allen

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, 2017 Range Rover HSE, 1967 Camaro RS/SS 396
Country flag
I ordered a Turbo in August 2018 and finalized the build in February 2020. Original delivery was May 15. Of course that was delayed. Dealer told me mid July. I called today because I thought there should be more info if it is actually going to be at the dealer in July.

So it is in some port in the US and I have a VIN #! Might have it this month yet!

Can't wait!

TriTaycan

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
dealer called today, my car will be there Tuesday. Will take it home Wed if available, otherwise probably Saturday, out of town thu + fri.

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
dealer called today, my car will be there Tuesday. Will take it home Wed if available, otherwise probably Saturday, out of town thu + fri.
That’s awesome! My car is set to arrive beginning of August and I cannot wait. Will be great to see another Taycan on the road here.
Sponsored