Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Rob Gill

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti QX80, Lexus ES
Country flag
I have been waiting patiently since I saw the Mission E concept car in 2015. I have been told by my rep the wait is almost over and my 4S should be here before the end of the month. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Oh man, apparently my car has been sitting at the port in Valencia for two weeks! I didn't even know it had reached a boat. So exciting. They're still telling me July 24th but I'm hoping it's much sooner now.

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
Our Taycan Turbo S entered V260 on the 10th of June, nine days ahead of planned and expected date. Hope that there are no further delays and my wife and I can finally enjoy the car soon ! :)
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 11.23.06

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
If this schedule holds up, the 3 week waiting time where my car just sits in Emden will be painful. :p
Well, that and the more than a month it'll spend being built, courtesy summer vacations.
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? tacandelivery

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
If this schedule holds up, the 3 week waiting time where my car just sits in Emden will be painful. :p
Well, that and the more than a month it'll spend being built, courtesy summer vacations.
tacandelivery.jpg
My car is scheduled to sit in Emden for three weeks, too, before heading for the Jacksonville, Florida port - supposed to arrive there on August 14 and at dealer shortly thereafter.

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
mine is in Emden waiting for the next boat. I was hoping it would make it on the one leaving tomorrow no luck. Schedule says next one to the east coast is 6/26. oh well

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
mine is in Emden waiting for the next boat. I was hoping it would make it on the one leaving tomorrow no luck. Schedule says next one to the east coast is 6/26. oh well
How do you know that you won’t be on that boat? I believe it loads tomorrow, not leaves.

Curtis6525

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera 4s
Country flag
What ship is leaving tomorrow? Mine is on a ship now but can't find out what the ship is. Do you know how to find out ?

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
What ship is leaving tomorrow? Mine is on a ship now but can't find out what the ship is. Do you know how to find out ?
I have been monitoring https://www.pwl.de/en#. select the first port after Emden (Canada in my case) then select VW It will download the week schedule. I don't know how to go back in weeks though. SIEM CONFUCIUS is scheduled to be load ready June 15-16. Also Glovis Sunrise is headed to the west coast. Load ready June 16.

Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Well after many months of waiting and the Covid shutdown my Turbo is on the Sign Confusious which just left Eden headed for the East Coast. YEAH !!!

Toby Pennycuff

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911S, Porsche 930, Porsche GT3 Cup, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Heard from my dealer today. My car is off the Mediterranean Highway and in the Port of Houston undergoing PDI. Hopefully, they can get my car on the transporter to Fort Worth quickly, and POSSIBLY get my car this coming Saturday! Finally!!!!!!

Realtime update: PDI is complete and the car has been released for Transport. One more step completed!

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Heard from my dealer today. My car is off the Mediterranean Highway and in the Port of Houston undergoing PDI. Hopefully, they can get my car on the transporter to Fort Worth quickly, and POSSIBLY get my car this coming Saturday! Finally!!!!!!

Realtime update: PDI is complete and the car has been released for Transport. One more step completed!
Congrats! Nice to hear that they aren’t sitting in the port for a long time (my schedule has 2 weeks on the port)

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congrats! Nice to hear that they aren’t sitting in the port for a long time (my schedule has 2 weeks on the port)
Mine is at 2 weeks in port right now, but that's California. I'm guessing Cali is going to be slower than anywhere else.
Sponsored