Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My 4 S entered the body shop last week. A week was shaved off the schedule making the delivery date 8/21/20 ( hopefully ).
6 20 2020 status.png
Your car entered the body shop a day BEFORE mine, is scheduled to exit production the SAME DAY as mine, is scheduled to enter port Emden a WEEK BEFORE mine, is scheduled to exit the port a WEEK BEFORE mine, is scheduled to enter port Jacksonville the SAME DAY as mine and is scheduled to exit the port a WEEK BEFORE mine. Go figure!

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘91 Polar Silver 964, ‘20 Dolomite Silver Taycan 4S, ‘19 Gravity Blue Nero EV
Country flag
Received confirmation that my car will be on the Glovis Sunrise. Leaves Emden tomorrow and is due in San Diego on July 16. Hopefully a quick turnaround at port and will make it to Los Angeles within a week or two after arrival. Ironically, I looked at my deposit receipt and my deposit was placed on July 17, 2018. The car will arrive in California almost 2 years to the day from when I placed the deposit.
My dealer confirmed today that my 4S will also be on the Glovis Sunrise. Deposit July 22, 2018, just a few days after yours. Headed to San Francisco's Port Benicia and expected into Seattle on or before August 7th. Was painted when production shut down, but finally on its way!

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My dealer confirmed today that my 4S will also be on the Glovis Sunrise. Deposit July 22, 2018, just a few days after yours. Headed to San Francisco's Port Benicia and expected into Seattle on or before August 7th. Was painted when production shut down, but finally on its way!
Interesting, mine is (probably) on the same boat and eventually Seattle but my expected arrival is July 24th. Hope my date is the accurate one!

I'm using Tacoma, are you at Bellevue?

PNWTaycan4S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘91 Polar Silver 964, ‘20 Dolomite Silver Taycan 4S, ‘19 Gravity Blue Nero EV
Country flag
Interesting, mine is (probably) on the same boat and eventually Seattle but my expected arrival is July 24th. Hope my date is the accurate one!

I'm using Tacoma, are you at Bellevue?
Yes, Bellevue. Hope I see mine on the 24th too! :like:

Smithy37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 991.2 C4 GTS. Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Hello all,
New to the Forum but owned Porsches for the last 5 years.
Ordered a UK Turbo S with Newcastle OPC. Been quoted 10-12 months for delivery as a rough guide.

snb7x

First Name
Bertie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan S, Z4 3.0i Conv, VW Golf & Taycan Turbo (awaited)
Country flag
Hello all,
Ordered a UK Turbo S with Newcastle OPC. Been quoted 10-12 months for delivery as a rough guide.

If this is Newcastle UK then there’s a UK Owners forum with lots of UK perspective (& 5-6 lucky recent owners) where you’ll perhaps get more interesting UK orientated owner & delivery info

Smithy37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
thanks.
I couldn’t see a UK specific forum.
Facebook group sent me this way.
promise I’ll behave.

Scott Allen

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, 2017 Range Rover HSE, 1967 Camaro RS/SS 396
Country flag
My car is coming to the dealer tomorrow (June 22) and they will be installing PPF and c ceramic coating this week for a pick up next Saturday.
Original delivery was May 15, so not a bad delay.

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
Hello all,
Welcome ! Interesting to read about your delivery lead time. When did you actually place your order?

If you haven't already found it, there is a UK section here... https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/forums/uk.31/

Pozuelo

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2018 E63S Estate, 2023 A45S
Country flag
Just learned that our Carmine Red Turbo S finished production last Saturday ! Now showing V333. I was told by the dealer to expect it before 2 weeks plus what it takes for pre-delivery inspection. Keeping our fingers crossed !

Our Taycan Turbo S entered V260 on the 10th of June, nine days ahead of planned and expected date. Hope that there are no further delays and my wife and I can finally enjoy the car soon ! :)
Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 11.23.06 .png

Smithy37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Welcome ! Interesting to read about your delivery lead time. When did you actually place your order?

If you haven't already found it, there is a UK section here... https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/forums/uk.31/
I placed my order last Saturday & the quote was an estimate. My OPC tend to make up the lead times so not sure if this is optimistic, bang on or pessimistic.

Thanks for pointing me towards the UK section. Hope this wasn’t posted in the incorrect section.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just confirmed my car is on the Glovis Sunrise and we have left Emden!!
Did you vcode change? I was told I am supposed to be on it, but as of Saturday, my schedule still had me done with production, but technically not in Emden. My dealer said the systems may be slow in updating since one screen had me scheduled for that boat, while the vcode wasn't updated.

I did get an email from Porsche Experience Center scheduling a time to pickup, so that is a good time.
Sponsored