Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
I've made it to V260 so I suppose it's about time for me to post. My Gentian Blue Taycan 4S should be making its way down the line as I type this. I originally ordered a Turbo, but during the production shutdown I decided to switch to a 4S instead but checked a lot more option boxes. My build, for anyone interested: http://www.porsche-code.com/PL1PYK16

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 1593636775946

I'm doing a PEC Atlanta delivery. Can't wait.

Brent
Sponsored

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congratulations - we appear to be boat buddies! Our Carmine Red Turbo S is on the same schedule to Jacksonville (and then to Atlanta PEC). Will not get a delivery date for pick up until it is actually on the boat.
I originally ordered Atlanta PEC delivery when my car was due on 5/10 - and they said Atlanta wouldn’t be ready for PEC delivery that early. Then COVID-19 hit, Atlanta PEC delivery became available again and I decided that it wouldn’t be a good idea to fly to Atlanta yet. So I’ll take my delivery at my Sarasota dealer. Still hoping against hope that my car will get on an earlier boat.

fe007

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, iPace, BMW 428i
Country flag
Some new Taycans that just have left production in Zuffenhausen and entering the highway towards Emden.
84D28988-A693-4908-A085-51A3DECD46C2.jpeg
6DAE69FE-6005-4FEE-9E1C-8CCFACD7FAB5.jpeg
LOL! I guess I got the most popular color/wheel combination.

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
LOL! I guess I got the most popular color/wheel combination.
Let me guess, white with 21" Mission E wheels. My goodness 6 cars with 21" wheels and one with 19".
One 21" has PCCB (probably Turbo S) and the other 5 of the 21" have PSCB (probably Turbo).

cd77

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24 (since Nov 23)
Country flag
It come directly when I opened the myporsche portal, but before I did received a mail from porsche notifying me that my order will be available to in the portal (I attached a pdf of the email). I placed my order end of April. So I think maybe you'll get a similar email in a few weeks.

I have not yet information about the schedule of my production.
Now, I just received the very same email as you did, but still nothing in the app or the web portal of myporsche. Maybe I have to be patient. I replied to this email, asking if I needed to do anything. But according to you it was there on its own.

EDIT: I just now looked again, and there it was: “your order is being processed”
Is your status now further along?
Sponsored

Reactions: TIM