Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

TIM

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes!
Country flag
Now, I just received the very same email as you did, but still nothing in the app or the web portal of myporsche. Maybe I have to be patient. I replied to this email, asking if I needed to do anything. But according to you it was there on its own.

EDIT: I just now looked again, and there it was: “your order is being processed”
Is your status now further along?
not yet
Sponsored

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
Just ordered yesterday, supposedly with a mid-october delivery at the latest? Apparently, my salesman was able to attach our build to a customer's lock in date that fell out? I dunno...he guaranteed October the latest, and he's been pretty good with us in the past. That being said, I'm already subscribed to it being a much longer wait :/

Anyway, pretty standard build. 4S, Frozen Blue, Turbo Aero Wheels, Performance Package.

Already have my small mod list ready...maybe I can have a pile of parts waiting for when it gets here :)

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The review is a bit light as far as the Taycan itself and a bit too much foul language for my tastes; however, the dealership seems amazing. After watching half the video I went ahead and called Santa Clarita Porsche and ask for Ivan. He was very professional on the phone and I would certainly recommend seeing him if you have not chosen a dealership yet and you are in the Southern California area.

He says he has four allocations available for Turbo or Turbo S vehicles.

Their number is (866) 933-5588 and ask for Ivan (usually works at a sister location in Van Nuys).
If you have no other references, tell him Ron_B from the TaycanForum sent you .
Althoughalthough I'm getting my car from a different dealership because I was unaware of this one I will certainly be checking it out in the future.

The review is:
Picking up a brand new Taycan Turbo S! | Salomondrin

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car is complete and entering the port today. Port exit is scheduled for 7/24/20.
7_6_20 Status.png
I think we went through this before, but - my 4S entered the port on 7/3, is scheduled to leave the port on 7/24 and is scheduled to arrive in Jacksonville on 8/7. I wonder why your travel time from Emden to Jacksonville is three weeks. Maybe stopping in RI first? My salesman thinks my car will leave Emden before 7/24. I hope he’s right!

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
I'm expecting nothing and hoping to be pleasently surprised...

Last edited:

K1NET1C

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
BMW X3 M40i, Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, RR Evoque
7_6_20 Status.png

[/QUOTE]

Amazing how you got your delivery date sooner than mine. I locked my order in January 21, 2020.As of July 6th, my vehicle is now delayed to October 24th delivery.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? Delivery

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
The whole production process is magical. I'm just glad they could put brakes on the car which come from Italy.

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
I think we went through this before, but - my 4S entered the port on 7/3, is scheduled to leave the port on 7/24 and is scheduled to arrive in Jacksonville on 8/7. I wonder why your travel time from Emden to Jacksonville is three weeks. Maybe stopping in RI first? My salesman thinks my car will leave Emden before 7/24. I hope he’s right!
The ships seem to all stop in RI before FL, and beyond; sometimes with a stop in Canada first.

The latest posted shipping schedule out of Emden is not up-to-date, with the latest ship departure being last week. But this will give you a good idea on the travel times from Emden across the Atlantic.

I'm also anxiously awaiting the newest shipping schedule as my car should finished and in Emden this week!

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? Volkswagen_Export_Schedule (11)1024_1

iten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
The ships seem to all stop in RI before FL, and beyond; sometimes with a stop in Canada first.

The latest posted shipping schedule out of Emden is not up-to-date, with the latest ship departure being last week. But this will give you a good idea on the travel times from Emden across the Atlantic.

I'm also anxiously awaiting the newest shipping schedule as my car should finished and in Emden this week!

Volkswagen_Export_Schedule (11)1024_1.jpg
Anyone here knows where I can find the shipping schedule out of Bremerhaven?

Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Well my Turbo landed in RI days ago and is now being held by Porsche for "Quality Issues" with no other information. My dealer thinks it may be a software issue/update but it certainly could be a number of things like Don's dead 12 volt battery issue. Anyone with a clue? I'll post once i find out-IF I find out.

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Well my Turbo landed in RI days ago and is now being held by Porsche for "Quality Issues" with no other information. My dealer thinks it may be a software issue/update but it certainly could be a number of things like Don's dead 12 volt battery issue. Anyone with a clue? I'll post once i find out-IF I find out.
Someone else had that, and the explanation from PNA was random sampling to do a quality control check on or something like that.

Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Someone else had that, and the explanation from PNA was random sampling to do a quality control check on or something like that.
I saw that also and hoping to hear good news tomorrow as that post had his car released today from same load.
Sponsored