Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
Anyone here knows where I can find the shipping schedule out of Bremerhaven?
This is where I get the North American schedules:

https://www.pwl.de/en

Scroll down to Shipping Portal, I select Canada, and then Volkswagen. However, when I try and select Asia, only Glovis is an option. I'm not sure if that's the schedule that your cars will travel on. Sorry I can't be of more help!
Sponsored

iten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag

Scroll down to Shipping Portal, I select Canada, and then Volkswagen. However, when I try and select Asia, only Glovis is an option. I'm not sure if that's the schedule that your cars will travel on. Sorry I can't be of more help!
Will check it out, thanks!

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag

Is this the only shipping company moving Taycans to the US? If not, how do we find info about other ships?

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
FWIW the Glovis Sunrise just reached the Panama Canal! It doesn't look too busy so I think it'll get through today and head for Cali!!

Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Is this the only shipping company moving Taycans to the US? If not, how do we find info about other ships?
Your dealer knows whaat ship you are on then go to Marinetraffic.com to follow it.

paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
FWIW the Glovis Sunrise just reached the Panama Canal! It doesn't look too busy so I think it'll get through today and head for Cali!!
Do you know their expected land date?
For some reason my car is expecting to get to the dealer on 8/7 despite being on Glovis and the dealer being in LA, right near where it is landing.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
For some reason my car is expecting to get to the dealer on 8/7 despite being on Glovis and the dealer being in LA, right near where it is landing.
Not yet but it should add an ETA once they're back underway. The ETA from Denmark to the Panama Canal was accurate to within 3 hours. I can't imagine it'd take more than 14 days, though.

I'd be shocked if we don't have our cars by the end of July.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
The ship actually lands first in San Diego, then Benecia.

My car which is being delivered at the PEC in LA is going to Benecia - so your car may also.

Original date was 7/18 in Benecia, but I think it left a couple days late from Germany - once it left, they were really accurate in forecasting when it will arrive.

They then put 2 weeks in the schedule for customs clearance, prep, transport, cushion, etc. I have seen cars go from landing to a dealer in less than a week, I have heard of others spending an extra week or two before going to the dealer.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had your car by the 26th or so of July. Good luck!

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
AFAIK, yes, this is the carrier that brings all Porsches across the water to North America. Frustrating that they have not updated the schedule for over a week for those of us awaiting the next batch of ships departing from Emden.

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
My 4S exited production on 6/29 (5 days early) and now is scheduled to arrive at the Jacksonville port on 8/7 (a week early). Should get delivery early in week of 8/10. So excited - like a little child!!!
When did your car enter production?

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Well, this isn’t a good sign. I asked my dealer for an update. They don’t have an allocation yet. He did say that I will need to worry about getting winter tires immediately when the car arrives!!! Ouch.

paladin732

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Lucid
Country flag
Well, this isn’t a good sign. I asked my dealer for an update. They don’t have an allocation yet. He did say that I will need to worry about getting winter tires immediately when the car arrives!!! Ouch.
Get a different dealer.