Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m wondering if these issues are specific to Turbos. My 4S was on the same boat from Emden as a Turbo for someone I know and my car got to my dealer on Friday afternoon and his hasn’t yet arrived. We’re at different dealers in the Boston area, so it could come down to trucking schedules or some logistics, but I wonder if there is something different enough about the Turbos that Porsche is taking additional actions prior to delivery. Could be the 12V issues that @louv and others have found and now Porsche has a fix? I hope you get it soon — if all goes well, I should be in my 4S mid-week :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
Curious... It should be noted that my dealer mentioned in correspondence last week:

"We will want time with your car once it arrives so that we can adequately inspect it before the actual delivery to you. There are times when we have to update software, repair this or that, etc. This is simply a heads up."

My car is a Turbo S. Maybe there is known work which must be done once the cars arrive...

atlaturne

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus ISC and Taycan on order
Country flag
I was told by my dealer that my Taycan was scheduled to be loaded on to the vessel Swift Ace in Emden.
The Swift Ace is scheduled to arrive at Emden port today ,July 13.
The Swift Ace is supposed to reach Jacksonville,Fla., in late July or early August.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was told by my dealer that my Taycan was scheduled to be loaded on to the vessel Swift Ace in Emden.
The Swift Ace is supposed to reach Jacksonville,Fla., in late July or early August.
Swift Ace now is docked in Emden. I’m hoping that my 4S gets on that boat, too!

wmras

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TS, GT4 (sold), Macan Turbo, Cayman SBE 987.18
Country flag
We think our Taycan TS was just loaded on the Swift Ace - PEC Atlanta sent an email requesting us to select a delivery date. We chose 19 AUG.

Dogs_Tess_Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (delivered 31/07/2020), 996 911 C4S, Mercedes_E320
Country flag
I have had "The call" .... my Turbo Lady is at Sheerness.... "#Sheerly_not"... I said... "#Sheerly_yes" was the reply!!!

Perfect timing as I am off on holiday tomorrow, best distraction medication ever :like:....:sun:

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
Does anyone have an updated schedule for ships leaving Emden? I can't seem to download anything later than week 25 updated 18.06.2020 with the Bishu Highway as the last ship listed leaving June 30.

Bikergal

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 Boxster S, 2014 Cayenne
Country flag
Last edited:

Chuck J

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Silver Taycan 4S, 2012 991 911 (sold), 1995 993 (Gave to son) 1965 356 (gave to son)
Country flag
Same, they will probably be on the same boat. Mine is scheduled to leave Emden on 07 Aug
I think that is mine too. Mine is a silver 4S Is yours a 4S?

Chuck J
Sponsored