Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Bikergal

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 Boxster S, 2014 Cayenne
Country flag
I think that is mine too. Mine is a silver 4S Is yours a 4S?

Chuck J
Yes, Carrera white, bound for Houston, as yours will likely be as well. Mine will be transported to Omaha to my purchasing dealer and I will fly up and get the extreme pleasure of driving 1500+ miles back home full of initial range anxiety.
Sponsored

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag

Bikergal

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2013 Boxster S, 2014 Cayenne
Country flag
I don't have a ship name. I finished production July 9 and entered Emden July 10. So I can only assume that I'll be on the next boat that leaves Emden that sails to Canada. I just can't get an updated port departure schedule from pwl.de
Just as an FYI, on my detailed schedule my car arrives at Emden but doesn’t leave for nearly three weeks. I do not know if this is normal or not.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just as an FYI, on my detailed schedule my car arrives at Emden but doesn’t leave for nearly three weeks. I do not know if this is normal or not.
That’s been my schedule, too - three weeks at Emden. I’m still hoping that the wait at Emden will be two weeks or less.

Snowbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 turbo — Taycan turbo S
Country flag
If your car must wait to that vessel Bishu Highway That boat will be in Emden only in August.
Ship No.
expected Voy. loadready
Davisville
Jacksonvile
Baltimore
139 219 443
SIEM CICERO SAGITARIUS LEADER BISHU HIGHWAY
014A 27. Jun
07. Jul 08. Jul -
10. Jul 09. Jul -
15. Jul 20. Jul
17. Jul 22. Jul
22. Jul

Snowbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 turbo — Taycan turbo S
Country flag

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
took delivery Saturday - arrived Thursday @ dealer - via Houston from a boat - Porsche must want to accelerate deliveries - they didn't wait for the boat to go through the Panama Canal and drop it off in oakland/benica like they normally do…

nope - they got it off the boat in Houston and trucked it from Texas to California.

pre-pandemic delivery date was May 22nd, 2020 - car was "in factory" during the shut down at some point along the assembly line…

http://www.porsche-code.com/PL3LNQU3

deposit placed on 12/10/2019…

skip the passenger display option - it's nearly useless - especially if you're using CarPlay…

Last edited:

atlaturne

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus ISC and Taycan on order
Country flag
We think our Taycan TS was just loaded on the Swift Ace - PEC Atlanta sent an email requesting us to select a delivery date. We chose 19 AUG.
I was told by my dealer that my Taycan was scheduled to be loaded on to the vessel Swift Ace in Emden.
The Swift Ace is scheduled to arrive at Emden port today ,July 13.
The Swift Ace is supposed to reach Jacksonville,Fla., in late July or early August.

bgatxy1

First Name
b
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
993, RRS, Taycan4S
Country flag
Can anybody with schedule access post schedule for Monoceros Leader? I can see past history and next destination only. Emden/Southhampton/Next stop Cartagena. Thanks

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was told by my dealer that my Taycan was scheduled to be loaded on to the vessel Swift Ace in Emden.
The Swift Ace is scheduled to arrive at Emden port today ,July 13.
The Swift Ace is supposed to reach Jacksonville,Fla., in late July or early August.
Swift Ace left Emden today and is due in RI 7/26 at 3pm. Then on to Jacksonville. Haven’t been able to reach my dealer to find out if my car got on that ship.

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
My Turbo S is on the Swift Ace as well.

It just pulled out of Emden and is on the way to Davisville RI with an estimated arrival of July 26. My vehicle will be offloaded when she gets to Houston (est 7 Aug) .
Sponsored