Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car came through Houston (I'm in SF Bay Area) and I saw at least one other in SoCal that came through Houston. Suspicion is that shipping through canal was backed up. Really odd thing is that they actually trucked it to Benicia then it had to sit there for a few days.
Oh, how odd!
Sponsored

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
For Canada, it seems that the next vessel leaves Emden on July 21 and arrives in Halifax on July 31. I was hoping that there was a voyage to Canada between July 1 and 21, but I cannot find any info that suggests so.

Finally!!! I have been checking daily for this updated schedule for weeks on end. Glad to see that there's a ship leaving for Canada soon. Looks like I should be on the Goodwood, leaving Emden 10 days ahead of schedule! Should be able to drive it before the end of August!

CharlesR

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2019 E-Tron
Country flag
My SA just confirmed that my 4S is on the Monoceros Leader--in route to San Diego. The ship left Emden on July 6th and the next stop is Cartagena, Columbia with an ETA of July 24th.

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Well, I'm doing PECLA delivery, so here's hoping that I'm looking for a Houston-bound ship.
My PECLA delivery is through Benicia. I asked why they just wouldn’t do San Diego (to save a couple of days) and was told that they go through Benecia. Maybe they do both, but you should check so you have the right expectations.

paxton

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Joining the waiting room with a 2021 Taycan 4S with a January delivery - it's going to be a long 6 months.

ChrisW

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NSX and A1
Country flag
I ordered a TS in February 2020, I’ve not heard a thing from Porsche Cambridge yet.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I ordered a TS in February 2020, I’ve not heard a thing from Porsche Cambridge yet.
Are you surprised. I dealt with them in 2003 and they seem to have kept up their normal customer service. Quite impressive actually!

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Just go there ask the sales guy to log in and look at the computer screen. My sales guy sends me screenshots on request via chat app. This system is the only information they have.

My V200 2019-11-15
My V250 2020-05-15

This is the page on the system you need to look at:

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? ProductionScheduleScreenshot20200710

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Finally!!! I have been checking daily for this updated schedule for weeks on end. Glad to see that there's a ship leaving for Canada soon. Looks like I should be on the Goodwood, leaving Emden 10 days ahead of schedule! Should be able to drive it before the end of August!
Goodwood arrived in Emden yesterday...

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I got my VIN on 6/30. Car got to port on 7/1. Still waiting for a ship to load it. Frustrating!
Yes, I looked at my order tracking sheet and it shows 20 days from completion and entry at Emden to exit at Emden! Does this mean the car just sits there waiting on a boat for 20 days??:mad:

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
Yes, I looked at my order tracking sheet and it shows 20 days from completion and entry at Emden to exit at Emden! Does this mean the car just sits there waiting on a boat for 20 days??:mad:
What do your "VCodes" say? You need to get these from your sales person! It should show scheduled dates, as well as actual dates, for pretty much everything...

- V331 will tell you what date the car was scheduled and actually got to the shipping port (Emden).

- V332 will tell you the date the car is scheduled to be loaded and depart the shipping port.

Once you have V332, you can go here and download the current PWL shipping schedule (unfortunately its not always up to date): Porsche Export Schedule for USA

If the schedule is up to date, you should be able to identify the ship you car will most likely be loaded on. Compare the "Expected Load Ready Date" and find one which is closest to your V332 date (but NOT before). You will also be able to see the dates when the ship is scheduled to arrive at your offload port. You might also see some opportunities for "early loading" in the ship list. ...but yeah, if there are no ships departing for the USA until your V332 date, then you are going to wait...

Of course, all this info is ALSO in your "VCodes", but one you get to the actual Ship Name and the ships scheduled dates, it can be more accurate - and you can watch your ships progress on marinetraffic.com...
Sponsored