Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

OMGitsME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic, 2020 Taycan 4S+
Country flag
After Halifax, Goodwood is scheduled to stop in RI (not NY), skip Jacksonville and dock in Houston on August 10 - all per the official schedule posted by shipping company.
Oh awesome thanks. Can you send me the link to where you found that info from? Appreciate it.
Sponsored

Squiden

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
My dealer just told me that my Taycan left Emden Port Germany - on a ship called Good Wood - headed to Halifax Canada, then to New York, Jacksonville and finally Houston. My Taycan will be unloaded at Houston and then delivered to my local dealer. Probably mid to late Aug delivery final delivery I am thinking.
Mine's on the same ship! :) I show it arriving in Houston on 8/21, and then available at the dealer here in CO on 8/28... and then I heard another couple days while they take care of all the dealer items - the wait is painful!

Since the above schedule shows it really arriving in Houston on 8/10, does that mean the VCode system is just behind on updates? Last one I received was right before Good Wood departed.

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
My car still seems to be in Emden. I'm hoping for some movement today with a ship stopping in Jacksonville.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car still seems to be in Emden. I'm hoping for some movement today with a ship stopping in Jacksonville.
Me, too! I suspect that the next ship stopping in Jax is the Mediterranean Highway - due in Jax on 8/14. And there's no guarantee that either of our cars will make it on that ship...

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
Mine's on the same ship! :) I show it arriving in Houston on 8/21, and then available at the dealer here in CO on 8/28... and then I heard another couple days while they take care of all the dealer items - the wait is painful!

Since the above schedule shows it really arriving in Houston on 8/10, does that mean the VCode system is just behind on updates? Last one I received was right before Good Wood departed.

Nah, the wait is "delicious"... I haven't bought a car off the lot in many years and I've become accustomed to waiting 12 - 18 months for the actual delivery on some very "special" cars.

Savor the wait! Enjoy the anticipation! (But prepare to order your next "special" car so you can take delivery of THAT one 12-18 months after your Taycan arrives!)

;-)

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I ordered a TS in February 2020, I’ve not heard a thing from Porsche Cambridge yet.
Mine was ordered by our leasing company in Feb and am being told September. Did you get an update yet?

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I'm waiting at Emden as well. Waiting for the next ship to Davisville, evidently not scheduled until 8/14...:facepalm:

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I'm waiting at Emden as well. Waiting for the next ship to Davisville, evidently not scheduled until 8/14...:facepalm:
Mediterranean Highway scheduled to leave for Davisville on 8/2 or 8/3. Starts loading on 8/1...

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Mediterranean Highway scheduled to leave for Davisville on 8/2 or 8/3. Starts loading on 8/1...
:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: Ok, what are my chances of getting on the boat 2 weeks early? I'm 4 days early on my build completion, and the original Tracking Order had me V232 exit Emden on 7/10 then delayed until 8/14. My car was completed 7/20.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: Ok, what are my chances of getting on the boat 2 weeks early? I'm 4 days early on my build completion, and the original Tracking Order had me V232 exit Emden on 7/10 then delayed until 8/14. My car was completed 7/20.
It seems to be the luck of the draw. My car got to the port on 7/1. Didn’t make ship that left on 7/17. Was “expected” to leave yesterday - but no ships were scheduled to leave yesterday. Next ship is scheduled to leave 8/2 or 8/3. Let’s see who gets lucky!!!

r553

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
981 Spyder, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 2020 Taycan 4s
Country flag
At the 4:30 PM status update no change to my car's movements in the port.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
At the 4:30 PM status update no change to my car's movements in the port.
What does your 4:30pm status report give as an expected exit date from Emden? Going to Jax, right?

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
How are you tracking the status? Is this something you can access with a VIN?
Cars are set in privacy mode during transport. You can’t track the car during delivery with the vin. The dealer has limited information as the car passes delivery points and is scanned in and out.
Sponsored