Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
Coming in (fingers and toes crossed) 10/16/20
9E16E5D4-8125-4A74-9497-EB9912BF4DBA.png
Interesting. Mine is expected to exit production (V270) on the same September 4 day, to be on the same September 25 ship out of Emden, and to be delivered at the New Jersey dealer on the same October 16 day, but 'entry to body shop' (V260) is expected for July 31 for me vs. August 28 for you. Must be the effect of the factory shutting down for the summer vacation.

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Oh wow....

Our original fixed date and production completion date is exactly the same, despite my car will be heading east to Asia... I called my salesman a few weeks ago because I read about the ramping up of production in this forum...but he told me the estimated delivery had not changed...

My car is supposed to exit the production line on Sept 4, but would stay in Bremerhaven until Oct 9....I was hoping it would be done early and perhaps catch an earlier boat....guess they only shorten the production time, but the queue is still there...
I’m not entirely confident of my dates - as you see my production got pushed a month from estimated to expected...let’s see what happens. If I have before mid Nov I’ll be happy.

Schlossj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Interesting. Mine is expected to exit production (V270) on the same September 4 day, to be on the same September 25 ship out of Emden, and to be delivered at the New Jersey dealer on the same October 16 day, but 'entry to body shop' (V260) is expected for July 31 for me vs. August 28 for you. Must be the effect of the factory shutting down for the summer vacation.
Yes my original enter production as you can see was 31 July but then looks like it was pushed a month

JJTO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911S Cab; '97 NSX; BMW X5, Suburban
Country flag
Swift Ace is back in AIS range!

Just passing the southern tip of Abaco in the Bahamas. She's making 14.1 knots now headed due west with a Houston ETA of 5 Aug at 1900...
I'm watching the Swift Ace as well. I'm in Houston so hopefully get the car next week after it docks on 08/05.

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
I'm watching the Swift Ace as well. I'm in Houston so hopefully get the car next week after it docks on 08/05.
The Swift Ace is just now entering Houston Harbor! :)

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
Picked my car up yesterday. They loaded it on a flat bed this morning. 12 v issue. Not that happy right now

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? D0009B3E-B9C2-45A6-AD0E-B32BC431A3DB

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Picked my car up yesterday. They loaded it on a flat bed this morning. 12 v issue. Not that happy right now
Ah, shit. On the bright side, the 12v will get fixed and you'll be good to go. I'd reach out to PCNA and ask for compensation for the trouble.

Dlurker20

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Acura MDX, Mini Cooper
Country flag
I don’t get it...if the 12v issue is fixed with the GLG update then why would they give you the car without the update And 12v fix?

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
I don’t get it...if the 12v issue is fixed with the GLG update then why would they give you the car without the update And 12v fix?
You are not the only one. If they suspect the 12v batteries. Just replace before pickup. Why go through all this nonsense

Dlurker20

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Acura MDX, Mini Cooper
Country flag
You are not the only one. If they suspect the 12v batteries. Just replace before pickup. Why go through all this nonsense
This is ridiculous.

On the plus side, your car is fucking gorgeous! You must have watched that video about taking good pictures of your Porsche. You framed the car and tow truck wonderfully! The driver’s red face contrasts great with the green grass and reflects the beauty of those breaks. :p

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This is ridiculous.

On the plus side, your car is fucking gorgeous! You must have watched that video about taking good pictures of your Porsche. You framed the car and tow truck wonderfully! The driver’s red face contrasts great with the green grass and reflects the beauty of those breaks. :p
I thought there were numerous software updates recently released (at least one of which is supposed to resolve this issue). Did the dealer NOT run your VIN and apply any/all pending updates?

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
[Zipping up my flame-proof jammies...]

Never had to have my Tesla towed in 5 years of ownership (much less the day after I took delivery...)

[Dons fireproof helmet]
Sponsored