Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
[Zipping up my flame-proof jammies...]

Never had to have my Tesla towed in 5 years of ownership (much less the day after I took delivery...)

[Dons fireproof helmet]
I've never had any of my Porsches towed. My brother had his Model 3 towed (and eventually lemoned) the day he bought it. So what does that have to do with a known 12v battery problem that Porsche has addressed and the dealer likely missed?

Get that straw man bs out of here.
Sponsored

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
I've never had any of my Porsches towed. My brother had his Model 3 towed (and eventually lemoned) the day he bought it. So what does that have to do with a known 12v battery problem that Porsche has addressed and the dealer likely missed?

Get that straw man bs out of here.
Relax, Francis. I was "donning my flame-proof jammies". It was clearly presented as a joke.

iten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
This is ridiculous.

On the plus side, your car is fucking gorgeous! You must have watched that video about taking good pictures of your Porsche. You framed the car and tow truck wonderfully! The driver’s red face contrasts great with the green grass and reflects the beauty of those breaks. :p
I was thinking exactly the something, and I also have a volcano grey with Turbo wheels on order:CWL:

iten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
[Zipping up my flame-proof jammies...]

Never had to have my Tesla towed in 5 years of ownership (much less the day after I took delivery...)

[Dons fireproof helmet]
Well...not on delivery day, but one of my Tesla was towed back to the service center within 5 days of delivery...

evanevery

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2019 BMW i8, 2023 BMW iXM60
Country flag
Swift Ace is on the move again. She left Houston last night headed for Veracruz. If your car was being offloaded in Houston, it was...

Last edited:

taycantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model X, 2020 Taycan 4S+
Country flag
Glovis Challenge is anchored on the Atlantic side of the Panama Canal now. En route to Benicia.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
Mediterranean Highway arrived at Davisville today at 5:57am. Next stop is Jacksonville - ETA Friday. Then wait 7-10 days for 4-hour trip from Jacksonville to Sarasota. So tired of waiting!

I was about to post the same thing! Our ship has made it to US soil. On target for a 9/3 PEC ATL delivery for me. Getting close now.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 1597160335452

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
I was about to post the same thing! Our ship has made it to US soil. On target for a 9/3 PEC ATL delivery for me. Getting close now.

1597160335452.png
Happy for you. Love to see photos once you get it. I am currently scheduled for late January 2021 model. Send photos once you get it.