Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover - Defender - Taycan Turbo arriving soon
Country flag
Told today that Porsche GB, has instructed delivery firms to carry on getting the cars to the dealerships. Apparently they are very busy, mine hasn’t pitched up yet, looks like next week now, with click and collect. Paperwork will be completed online then turn up get the keys and drive away. So fingers crossed.
Apologise ? i have just checked back and see that its Mamba Green
Sponsored

old seadog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
Mamba Green 4S

Order date - 06/09/2020
Locked in date - 02/10/2020
Completion Date - 23/10/2020
Landed at Grimsby 30/10/2020
Estimated delivery date - 1st week November - depending on looming lockdown
Had update late today , car actually arrived in Grimsby yesterday. Turn around to dealership has been running at 5 days, so might just make end of next week for click and collect

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Had update late today , car actually arrived in Grimsby yesterday. Turn around to dealership has been running at 5 days, so might just make end of next week for click and collect
You've done very well to of Ordered beginning of Sept and receiving beginning of Nov, i ordered end of June and they are predicting end of December

old seadog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
You've done very well to of Ordered beginning of Sept and receiving beginning of Nov, i ordered end of June and they are predicting end of December
Yes called to arrange a test drive on 6th Sept and told they had a 4S slot available for early Oct. Test drove and ordered- lucky boy

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P. Fiat 595 Abarth, Audi S8 (Stage 2), DeLorean (Stage 3), Cayenne V8
Country flag
My TS build date is the 11th of Nov. Dealer stating Jan 14th 2021 for collection. Im U.K. based.
I have a December build date with a December delivery date, I have told them I will not be purchasing if not delivered in 2020 because of 10% Brexit price increase. I would like to think you would get yours sooner as they are apparently trying to get the cars here more quickly. Only what I have been told.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have a December build date with a December delivery date, I have told them I will not be purchasing if not delivered in 2020 because of 10% Brexit price increase. I would like to think you would get yours sooner as they are apparently trying to get the cars here more quickly. Only what I have been told.
Well let’s all keep ours fingers crossed

Martinl

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Yes called to arrange a test drive on 6th Sept and told they had a 4S slot available for early Oct. Test drove and ordered- lucky boy
Pretty much the same situation for me. I'm being told that the major delay is at the docks in the Grimsby side of things.

And then mine needs to make its way to Liverpool to get on a ferry to Belfast....still pegged for 20th November.

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
My CP8 (build complete) is currently scheduled 4/12 so will be tight to miss the 10% hike, fingers crossed! Due to be in Grimsby on Christmas day.
Mine was scheduled 8/12 last time I checked, but since getting information from the dealer is like getting blood from a stone I don't know any more than that. I think they're billing me end of December no matter what happens with delivery to keep their year end figures up!

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
IMG_3885.jpg

painting of the wheels in full glossy black
I'll post pictures next week without the white protection films
Please post pics with the black painted wheels, too. I am thinking about the same!

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My car arrived on the vessel into Grimsby on Oct 30th. it was logged on the system that the car was at the port on Nov 3rd (4 ays later!) and a number plate has been assigned (which the dealer will then change to my personal number plate). But I have not received a delivery date. I am hearing from port to dealer is 5 days to 10 days (I'm already on day 6). Seems there is a back log at Grimsby which they are being quite slow to push through. I find that surprising given that general car sales are down significantly. I will keep you posted on when the car is at the dealer which might give you a proper indication on timing.

Car was built on Oct 23 so arrived at Grimsby exact 7 days later which is quite good I think.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My car arrived on the vessel into Grimsby on Oct 30th. it was logged on the system that the car was at the port on Nov 3rd (4 ays later!) and a number plate has been assigned (which the dealer will then change to my personal number plate). But I have not received a delivery date. I am hearing from port to dealer is 5 days to 10 days (I'm already on day 6). Seems there is a back log at Grimsby which they are being quite slow to push through. I find that surprising given that general car sales are down significantly. I will keep you posted on when the car is at the dealer which might give you a proper indication on timing.

Car was built on Oct 23 so arrived at Grimsby exact 7 days later which is quite good I think.
I will pop to the Quay for you all and see if there any activity going on.

sulaiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
hello

order created 15-10
order locked 31-10 dealers saying its V250

how long till it leaves the factory to the port

I'm thinking 2-3 weeks ??!?!?!?
then 1 month at sea to Kuwait