Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
it is around 2 weeks the port is extremely busy there was 3 car ferries in over the weekend just gone and 2 arrived last night.

I have been given the red light myself and collect mine 9am Christmas Eve
You could make a second career as forum's official Taycan spotter at Grimsby!
Great news on your collection.
Sponsored

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
Sounds like you both got it just about right time wise. It's touch and go as to whether mine will land in time. Dealer suspects they can assign car to me as soon as it hits the UK port.
Good luck - did come out of the factory a week earlier than scheduled so for relatively standard builds they appear to be on top of production.

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P. Fiat 595 Abarth, Audi S8 (Stage 2), DeLorean (Stage 3), Cayenne V8
Country flag
Hopefully when all the poop has passed from 2020, someone will organise a Taycan beer day? :please:

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover - Defender - Taycan Turbo arriving soon
Country flag
Sounds like you both got it just about right time wise. It's touch and go as to whether mine will land in time. Dealer suspects they can assign car to me as soon as it hits the UK port.
Well it could be on either one of these 2 ferries that are in Port now as they are still being off loaded

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3P. Fiat 595 Abarth, Audi S8 (Stage 2), DeLorean (Stage 3), Cayenne V8
Country flag
Dealer has said 100% at Grimsby so may be with them next week, suspect I will be in between Xmas and New Year
Mine just sent me this :(

Status showing as ‘ Port Emden’ – see below.

It’s not looking very likely that it will arrive here any time soon as lots of the cars are being held back at the ports in Germany and the UK. Hope to have more of an update next week for you.

Ho-hum, if it doesn't arrive before 2021 and Boris doesn't pull out a last-minute deal, I had better get some spoilers and tacky add-ons for the Model 3 to keep me entertained :facepalm: (this is pretty OK actually)

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 1608321625233

Smithy37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 991.2 C4 GTS. Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Mine arrived in Grimsby last Sunday & dealership contacted me today to arrange collection on Tuesday.
After the huge swing of emotions over the last few weeks it is nice to finally realise this is actually happening.

schwar

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
Really nice to meet everyone. Ordered my Taycan Turbo with too many options 2 weeks ago with a January build slot. Pretty excited to be honest, a Porsche has always been my dream car. They seem to think it'll make it here to the UK before the end of March, maybe even earlier... Is that likely?

robborover

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4s & Cayenne S
Country flag
Really nice to meet everyone. Ordered my Taycan Turbo with too many options 2 weeks ago with a January build slot. Pretty excited to be honest, a Porsche has always been my dream car. They seem to think it'll make it here to the UK before the end of March, maybe even earlier... Is that likely?
"Standardish" builds appear to be 3 months for UK deliveries, providing you've not gone for too much personalisation that should hold (Brexit nonsense notwithstanding!)

schwar

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo MY21
Country flag
"Standardish" builds appear to be 3 months for UK deliveries, providing you've not gone for too much personalisation that should hold (Brexit nonsense notwithstanding!)
Thanks! Everything appears to be an option with a Taycan, so it feels quite personalised. :confused: I've not picked anything exotic on the colour or interior spec, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

bootsie

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Golf GTI 16v
Country flag
Got the call from my dealer that my Turbo arrived with them this morning. They want me to come in Wednesday (23rd December..) to sign the paperwork. Unfortunately I want it detailed by a 3rd-party, so they’re unlikely to even get it collected before the New Year let alone detailed so it’s destined to spend Christmas alone at the dealer! But with the way there rest of the world is right now it’s completely insignificant and another couple of weeks make no real difference.

SwissTaycan

First Name
Dieter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S arrived on 23.12.20 and 718 Spyder on order
Country flag
So working from home and I get a call from my Porsche dealer at 09:30 this morning. Well we have a Christmas present for you: you can collect your car tomorrow the 23rd.

So some scrambling to get insurance, registration and oh yeah the payment on track within 90 minutes to not miss the cutoff for bank transfers and I will be collecting my 4S tomorrow at 16:00h.

It was all supposed to happen in the second week of Jan! I'll take it.

MARTY7

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Still waiting :rolleyes:
Sponsored