Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date?

hshm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I recommend calling the Porsche North America customer service number: 1-800-PORSCHE (1-800-767-7243). Make sure you have the commission number for the order handy and they should be able to help you out. I was able to get access to TYD once the car started production. I’d also confirm that they have the correct email address on file for your order, and that you have a Porsche ID already set up under that email address.
Thanks for the tip!

I called Porsche NA and the representative was very helpful. She added the commission number to my account. I don’t see anything on my end yet but production should start next Friday, so I’ll check again around then.
Sponsored

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, '19 e-Tron, '24 GMC 2500HD Duramax
Country flag
Which is about how much? Also, full car or just a portion? I ask because I’m getting wildly varying pricing for a full body application.
In my case, I'm interested in a front Xpel application; hood, fenders, front bumper/valence, side mirrors. The normal non-discounted price for that is a shade under $4k. Apparently they have established a "clean-room" facility at the nearby Audi store which is under the same ownership as the Porsche dealership. FWIW, their pricing is consistent with a similar PPF application I had done on my GT3 seven years ago and I won't have to drive all the way to Fremont this time.

dckyoto

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I ordered and paid the deposit on a Turbo about three weeks ago, the dealer called a week or two ago to let me know they managed to get me an April build slot! So in theory I should get it by mid Summer?

it’s crayon with black gloss trimmings.

SpicewoodT

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have the opposite problem. Despite having signed up I’m receiving “welcome” emails every 2 days. My salesman thinks because I made one config adjustment that it confused the system. I’m just deleting the extra emails.
I simply received the email out of the blue one day (27 January 2021 to be exact) asking me to setup my Porsche ID and then was able to access the Track My Dream site.

Just like @andrewket, I'm also receiving emails on a near daily basis with the subject

"Your Taycan finished production - See what is next!"

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
the ship carrying the car arrived yesterday, the dealership is 10 miles from the port and I am hoping to pick up this week. taycan 4s
just an update, the car cleared the port prep and is on the truck to the dealership where they will do a final prep and hopefully I'll take the car home tomorrow. I see many hours of nerding out ahead.

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Wish the track my dream worked for the UK! I have a comm number (if that is what you guys use?) but can't get the app to track it.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
just an update, the car cleared the port prep and is on the truck to the dealership where they will do a final prep and hopefully I'll take the car home tomorrow. I see many hours of nerding out ahead.
another update, I booked a visit to the porsche experience in atlanta, looking forward to getting some tips on to how to make this car perform to it's fullest.

PEV1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi e-tron 55
Country flag
Finally received PMV1I235 today. Absolutely phenomenal and worth the 9mth delivery (excuse the pun). It is a pain though to have the porsche connect system down. Forcing a new owner to you 'guest' mode. Hope they sort this out soon. Other aspects beyond expectations. Wireless charging for phone would have been nice, not an option to check, mistakenly thought standard like the e-tron and most Audis.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 20210218_133907

F16HTON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 Carrera, Taycan RWD
Country flag
PM73CP48

Placed order with dealer: 29 January 2021
Vehicle fix date: 12 February 2021
Expected Production start date: 19 February 2021
Expected Production complete date: 05 March 2021
Expected Entry Emden Port: 05 March 2021
Expected Exit Emden Port: 26 March 2021
Expected Entry Port San Diego, CA: 23 April 2021
Expected Exit Port San Diego, CA: 23 April 2021
Estimated arrival at port/dealership (Honolulu, HI): 30 April 2021

Crick

First Name
Crick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volt, 2009 BMW X5D, 2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Ordered.... Waiting for my dealer to receive an allocation. PMP2D5I5

Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? 2CCDFDE4-2579-4857-9853-1D98D282B73E_1_105_c

Last edited:

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ordered.... Waiting for my dealer to receive an allocation. PMK4MXI3

View attachment 13465
Boy, you went to town with that configuration! I did pretty much the same with the HUD and the Night Vision though no Burmester on a Cherry Red 4S through Porsche Burlingame. Got a great deal too! Mine comes May 7 (hopefully).

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
my car made the trip from the port to the dealership, they are doing the final prep, clearing all the codes and I am having the windows tinted and will finally get the car this afternoon.
Porsche Taycan Taycan Waiting Room: Who has ordered and a delivery date? IMG_0748
Sponsored